Pedal not responding

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I just purchased version 3.1 of AGM and AGT. In both instruments, the pedal doesn't sustain notes in any mode (instrument, keyboard, or solo). I see the pedal icon to the right of the on-screen keyboard. When I click on it, the notes sustain as expected. However, when I press the pedal on my controller (NI Komplete 88) nothing happens. I'm using Studio One 4.5 and I checked that that pedal press and release events are actually sending midi information and the pedal works for other virtual instruments. I've reviewed every setting option I can find and your manuals and can't find anyplace to make the software recognize the pedal. Can you tell me what I'm missing?

Please use VST2 version instead of VST3 of AGM and AGT. our VST3 plugins work in Cubase but there is compatibility issue in Studio one, Sorry.

No problem. Thanks for your quick response!

Studio One user here, I typically only use VST3 when available could you clarify if there are any other compatibility issues I should be aware of - e.g. should I switch my Ample instruments over to VST2? Thanks

Sorry don1thedon, it would be better if you switch to VST2.

OK thanks for the quick reply.

Return to “Ample Sound”