correct location & file path on Mac for ABA,ABU,ABY Library folders?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi - I recently moved several Ample Sound Library folders off my Mac boot drive to temporarily free up space on the boot drive.
I want to put them back in the right place & I’m not quite sure what the proper location is,my bad.
I think it’s some kind of a shared folder but I need to confirm.
Can someone please confirm the correct location & file path for the ABA Library,ABU Library and ABY Library folders on a Mac?
I don’t want to screw things up,I’m a scatterbrain!

Thanks
KG
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Thanks for asking, you can move libraries to any location, then set new path on Ample Guitar setting panel.

Thanks for the quick reply ;-)
Where do they go by default when they are originally installed?
I want to put the library files where they were.

fyi: I emailed Ample Sounds 2 times, once to Customer Support and once to Jason both got kicked back as undeliverable.

Thanks
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

Did you use Yahoo mail? our Google enterprised mailbox blocks Yahoo mail or Yahoo blocks Google, sorry we can't do something.

Default sample library path of v2 is : user\shared\ample sound\
v3 is : applications\ample sound\AGM\AGM_library (or AGT\AGT_library etc etc)

yes it was Yahoo.

Thank You!

Return to “Ample Sound”