Mac won't proceed with ABP 3.1 update

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, thanks for investigating my topic. I've been using ABP since the beginning and loving it! I successfully updated to version 2 BUT the update to v.3 (informs me that the update was successful BUT I don't see it anywhere? Apple Support will not help. Any ideas? thanks for reading!

Thanks for asking, the ABP v3 names ABP, it is not ABP3 or ABP III.

Sorry for the name mix up. However, the ABP v3 still does not successfully load. Glad, your keen on me misnaming the item and not bothering to inquire om a technical nature. I'll be sure to pass this on to TEch. Liang Chen

Is the entire plugin missing, or just the sounds? V3 has separate sound files to download. It works ok on my iMac using MacOs Mojave. I install all of my plugins to the default location and Studio One 4 always finds them.

Dave
My YouTube channel features my music and videos with AmpleSound acoustic and electric guitars and basses.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdu7S8 ... tQdqxOuAtA

Hey Dave, Sorry for the late reply... I forgot that I posted a question, and I didn't notice your email. Please forgive!
A weird location was chosen to download (I guess) the original time. I have the Plugin since AMP1. AMPII upgraded, but 3 isn't following through. I sorry, it's been a while and I have to refresh the email memories I have with Liang Chen Amplesound's Tech. thanks Roger

Return to “Ample Sound”