Ample Sound & Roli Seaboard

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been scouring the internet to see if someone has successfully connected a Seaboard with any of the Ample Guitar or Bass instruments and have come up dry. I noticed in the 3.1 updates that there is a Seaboard keyboard skin so this makes me think that Ample can work with the Seaboard. Does anyone have any setup instructions on how to get the Seaboard and Ample products to work together?

Peter

yes the seabord key skin is very "mysterious"...... Future compatibility with MPE ?
Gigabyte GA-X99P-SLI / Intel Corei7 6800k / 32 Go DDR4 / 3x SSD / Win 11 Pro x64 / UAD Apollo Twin USB / UAD2 Satellite Octo USB / UAD2 Octo PCIe / Cubase Pro 13 / VEP7 / 24 ch X-Touch / Console 1 /Metagrid Pro / Komplete Kontrol S61 MK2 / Roli Seabord

Bump . . . What say you Ample Sound?

Was there ever an answer to this? Why the seaboard skin?

We will support NI Komplete then MPE, thanks for asking.

Ample Sound wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:16 pm We will support NI Komplete then MPE, thanks for asking.
Cool. There are currently no advanced/scripted guitar instruments that are MPE compatible so you guys would be the first. Currently you can only duplicate kontakt instruments to play on separate channels, which means you lose any of the scripting that triggers hammer-ons or any other multi-note script. Keyswitches also become a pain because you have to figure out a way to send that key for all channels, using a different device etc. Otherwise there are simple unscripted multi-samples like in Equator.

So being able to actually trigger different articulations and use the per note vibrato/expression will be really cool and also allow things that aren't even possible with a real guitar.

We will support NI Komplete then MPE, thanks for asking.

The MPE support ASAP please!

Absolutely would love MPE support ASAP!

Are there any updates on this? 🙂
----------------------------
- Summer

I'll definitely pick up some of these when the MPE functionality is implemented.

I have been trying to get the Ample double bass working my RISE Seaboard.... I assumed it would work because of the ROLI seaboard skin and the fact it selectable but I cannot get anything special working.. slides don't really work that well (I set the bend range to the max of 12 but I recall in Logic I set Logic instruments to 48 for realism ).

When will this be implemented. I see posts from 2019 and now it is 2021.

Got a reply from their own facebook page. They don't support MPE.

TO FOLLOW

Any news?

peterharket@outlook.com wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:30 pm Any news?
Support for Roli Seaboard will come in the next major updates of the guitars.

Return to “Ample Sound”