AME II metal sound

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying to get some metal sound from AME II, but al I get is the standard guitar sound. What am I doing wrong?

Please use a 3rd part AMP sim plugin, Amplitube or Guitar rig.

We will add an AMP sim in v3 update and are working on it.

I'm a bit diappointed, because I thought I bought a "rocking" guitar

AME can definitely rock, and there are many free amp sims out there. Try Ignite Amps Emissary, LePou, etc. Also Audio assault grindmachine 2 is free right now.

My favorite are Kuassa though.

flux77 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:39 pm I'm a bit diappointed, because I thought I bought a "rocking" guitar
Don´t worry. Check here and have fun with excellent freeware:
https://honestampsimreviews.com/categor ... free-gear/

(Some of the plugins were already mentioned by the previous poster.)

flux77 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:39 pm I'm a bit diappointed, because I thought I bought a "rocking" guitar
This is how most midi guitar plugins work. They are typically sampled DI from the guitar so that you can run them through amp modelers and effects. That makes it a lot more useable since not everyone wants their guitar parts to sound exactly the same as everyone else's. If they only sampled post-fx guitar sounds, the product would not sell very well. There are plenty of packages out there you can use, such as Guitar Rig, Amplitube, Overloud TH3, Bias FX, Toneforge Menace, etc., and there's also free plugins out there you could use. I personally prefer Overloud TH3 and Toneforge Menace.

Return to “Ample Sound”