Error 123 when installing Ample Guitar M 3

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

When I was installing Ample Guitar M 3, I was getting an "Error 123" saying "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect". It kept wanting to install some files, including "ActivationManager3.exe", into "C:\User\PC\OneDrive\??". (with the double question mark).
I am running Windows 10 and I do not have "OneDrive" setup in this computer. I have also designated the directory in the other directories when I was asked to "Select Destination Location". But it did not seem to work. How do I point the installer to the directory other than "OneDrive"? Thank you very much for your help!

Jelly66 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:03 pm Hi there,

When I was installing Ample Guitar M 3, I was getting an "Error 123" saying "The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect". It kept wanting to install some files, including "ActivationManager3.exe", into "C:\User\PC\OneDrive\??". (with the double question mark).
I am running Windows 10 and I do not have "OneDrive" setup in this computer. I have also designated the directory in the other directories when I was asked to "Select Destination Location". But it did not seem to work. How do I point the installer to the directory other than "OneDrive"? Thank you very much for your help!
i'd expect you would receive more attention in the Ample Sound company forum ...
viewforum.php?f=245

Moved.
No longer a moderator.

Hi Jelly66 please mail to service@amplesound.net via your registered mail.

Thank you very much for your help! E-mail sent.

Return to “Ample Sound”