AGM: Subsequent chord doesn't stop previous notes

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

After playing around with the Lite version for a bit, I've pulled down the 7-day trial and am now racing against the clock to see if AGM is something that can work for me. I'm running into stupid new-at-this issues. This is one.

I put together a simple thing in Riffer, just one measure with two chords. It sounds fine in Riffer but when I pull the MIDI into Reaper, every note continues to sound until it naturally decays, as if I'm in keyboard mode (I'm not) and I have the sustain pedal down on my keyboard (I don't). So at every chord change, I get an unnatural tone cluster instead of just the new chord.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Okay, it's the hold pedal on the main page. It's on and if I click it off after each chord strum, the long decay doesn't happen. But it turns back on with every strum. Why does it do that? How do I fix it?

Please send the riff to service@amplesound.net, we will take a look into it, thanks.

The issue is broader than my one riff. I eventually thought to copy the MIDI into MLite which I hadn't yet uninstalled and it worked fine there. So I installed the vst2 version and it worked there as well. So the issue is that the vst3 version doesn't play nice with Reaper or some other aspect of my setup. And the solution, for me, is don't use the vst3 version.

Return to “Ample Sound”