update 3.01

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi ample sound i'm having the worst time updating to 3.01 on my mac here are photos of all the files i downloaded, then you will see files unzip but only to another zip file, then on the extension folder when i tried to install it i get this message, and last can not activate any of my programs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The reason for that zip files are unzipped other zip files is you zip files are corrupt due to network problem, we recommend you to use Free Download Manager to download our library files since these files are quite large and could be corrupted during downloading.

Please check it out at "https://www.freedownloadmanager.org/download.htm"

everything has downloaded and install but why am i getting this message now? plus i tried to send email to you from your website keep get this: Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<service@amplesound.net>:
Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

@bump23

We are still under the investigation about the network problem, please try offline activation and send your challenge code to us through our page on Facebook.

BTW, please do not reveal your private information such as user ID on public forum, in case your id could get stolen.

Return to “Ample Sound”