Acoustic Guitar 3 Library Installer Issue

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys,
I'm owner of AGM II - AGT II - AGL II.
I got some problems during the installation of AGM/AGL/AGT 3.0
I can update the software but when I open "Library Installer" I got this message: "The installer cannot continue because the config file is missing". Why? I see the file "config.xml" so what's the issue?

Hi there,

same issue here, but the installer seems to be unnecessary - you can just copy the library folder anywhere you like, and then point the plug in to the respective folder. (It will give you an error at start up, saying that it cannot find the library - then you click this message, get to a setup page where you can set the path, and then you are good to go.)

Hope this helps - and: yes, they should fix the installer... ;-)

TQ

Thanks, we are working on it.

I am having this issue as well with AGM library and AGM library extension.
It's a lot to download (for me). How will we know when the fix is up?
Getting same message about missing 'config file' (which seems to be right there in the folder)

running Mac Mojave 10.14.1

As mentioned above, you don't need the installer or the fix to fully install it. Just copy the "library" folder from within the large download to your preferred destination, and then point the V3 plug in to this folder when you open it the first time. It's really that simple. No need to wait for Ample Sound to fix this...

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, currently we are working on this strange issue. As far as we know, there is a possible solution to this problem, that is, by moving the “Library Installer.app” to another folder and then move back, it should be working.

Please accept our sincere apology, thank you for your support very much.

Hi. Moving the installer out of the folder and then back in worked(!) for both the AGM and AGM Extension library. Thanks for the workaround!

Hi guys, we need to know if issues only exist on OS 10.9 - 10.12? the library installer works fine on 10.13 and 10.14?

I was having the ‘config Not found’ issue running OS 10.14.1

Happened on the latest OS here.

We have fixed the bug and reuploaded v3 libray installers on Mac, you need to install the new program installer and library installer for v3 update, there is not a v3 update installer.
You can keep V2 and v3 at the same time.
New plugin name of v3 are: Ample Guitar T, Ample Guitar L, Ample Guitar M and Ample Guitar Twelve(VST3), or AGT, AGM, AGL and AG12(VST2).

I am having an issue with AGT Library Extension 1 Installer. IT goes thru the process completely, then says the installation failed. I have installed the AGT Library successfully but am i missing something without the Extension installer??

Let me add, mine is on a Mac

Did you install new expansion v3?

Yes i installed the V3 Library.

Return to “Ample Sound”