[AME] F#3 and G3 notes have extreme whine

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a very odd issue. The sound played by notes F#3 and G3 in Studio One are extremely whiny, whereas the E and A notes before and after sound fine. It's also not a problem with F#2 and G2, only F#3 and G3.

Here's a quick lick showing the issue: https://www101.zippyshare.com/v/YrMyi2pI/file.html

I assume that this is an issue with the audio files used in AME. Any chance of getting this fixed?

Sorry we listened your audio but did not find the problem ... F#3 and G3 sound right.

They do? To me they sound really whiny. Guess I'll just have to cope with it and avoid using those notes.

Just to make doubly sure, the problem notes are the last four in that .flac I uploaded. There's absolutely a whine that's not present in the former notes.

I think the problem is that the last 4 notes play on other string as the notes before and there is no vibrato use. on f#3 it jump to use 1. string . if you want control over that you need use riffer or a tab or switch midi guitar on. now can play each string with a seperate midi channel so you can play much better guitar.

it is possible to choose indirect which string is use by click on a fret and a white number is show. but this number change when play too low notes. I hope in AME 3 there is bettter solution.

when is AME plan to release ?. need it more time as 1 month ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Return to “Ample Sound”