Release Acoustic Guitar III Free Update with Winter Sale (up to 62% off)

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Ed, it makes sense, we will add Input and Output MIDI features in Riffer, perhaps also Strummer.

Thanks!

Also, when I select "Pick Library" or "Strum Library" I cannot hear any difference.

Could that be because on an iMac/Mojave, all libraries are loaded at once?

Please advise. Thanks.

>>when I select "Pick Library" or "Strum Library" I cannot hear any difference.
The sound of Pick and Strum is completely different, did you install AGM expansion correctly?

Loading 3 libraries takes about 1.5G RAM, we will do it when computers are more powerful.

Interesting, I've purchased AGT, and for AGT the manual seems to indicate something different than the AGM manual (please see excerpts from AGT and AGM manuals below). Does only AGM have a pick expansion library (and not AGT)? Or is there a misprint in the AGT manual? Thanks.

"AGT have three distinct sample libraries: Finger, Pick and Strum. Strum library includes real strum samples customizable for any chord and rhythm without loss of quality. Finger is an expansion library of AGT."

"AGM has three distinct sample libraries: Finger, Pick and Strum. Strum library includes real strum samples customizable for any chord and rhythm without loss of quality. Pick is an expansion library of AGM."

Also, the Extension Library description for AGT only includes Finger, but not Pick.

Does this mean there is not a separate library for Pick vs Strum for AGT v3? Thanks.

There are 2 basic libraries in AGT, Strum and Pick, its expansion library is Finger.

2 basic libraries in AGM are Strum and Finger, its expansion library is Pick. the manual is correct.

Thank you, it's clear now.

The manual does not appear to explain what these two functions in the Riffer mode, and I cannot hear or see any difference. (I have the Taylor version of the Guitar.) Would you please explain...

1. Riff Sync Toggle

2. Riff Acoustic Feedback toggle

Thansk for asking.

1. Sync - Sync to the same tempo of your DAW.

2. Feedback - Sound or no sound when you are cliking on the notes.

Thank you KVRian.

Return to “Ample Sound”