Release Acoustic Guitar III Free Update with Winter Sale (up to 62% off)

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

William K wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:59 am Hi AmpleSound!

I'm planning to release some ebooks and video tutorials on your products. I'm currently working on AGML 2 and ABPL for my students, and I would like to know if you will update these plugins soon to version 3.

I was planning to start a YouTube channel mid-january in which I will explore all of your plugins. My question is therefore : will AGML 2 and ABPL be upgraded soon?

It won't be a big deal obviously, cause the new interface is just great! But as they are some changes in the Strummer and Main sections, it would be too bad if the products are updated right after I publish a tutorial on the ancient version x)

Best regards,

William
Hi thanks William, we have to update AGML ABPL after all of full versions, it will be next year.
Look forward to your video.

WilliamK wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:30 am There can be only one William K....... :lol:
Sorry bro haha

Thanks for your prompt reply Amplesound. I look forward to playing with all of ur plugins in version 3.

Regards,

Unable to download the update for the 12 string (mac). I've turned my firewall off, and tried multiple browsers. No luck.

We just updated our download server, it works now.

Thanks for the discount!
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Just a couple of very small things: The spelling "SIGANATURE" in the Strummer panel is incorrect - should be SIGNATURE.
Now unable to hit "Seq play" and audition chord sequences in quick succession - now have to hit pause in order to change sequence.
Update certainly has a more up to date look, and additional features which I look forward to delving in to :)

Thanks for your report, we have fixed those bugs and will release a update.

If I install the V3 of let me say AGT - what happens with AGT v2 in all of my Cubase-projects? Will it still be availiable as before or will it be replace by version 3?

You can use v2 and v3 at the same time. v3 doesn't replace v3.

Love latest (and earlier versions) of Ample Guitar on my iMac with latest Logic Pro X and Mojave OS!

I do have one issue, need a little help, please.

When using either an external midi controller (keyboard in this case) or the musical keyboard inside Logic Pro, Ample Guitar records to track perfectly.

However, when I use the Ample Guitar graphical interface to pick, or use the auto strum capability inside of Ample Guitar, it does not record in Logic Pro. Sound plays beautifully, and registers on the channel, but it does not record in Logic Pro.

Apple folks are suggesting that there's a setting with Ample to establish Ample as the midi input into Logic. But I cannot find that input, and I'm not sure this is even correct.

Anyone else have this issue?

Ample Sound folks, would you please help... This is a wonderful plug-in, and would love to have the ability to record auto strum also!!!

Thanks!!!

Thanks for asking, Logic is the only one DAW which doesn't support MIDI out feature, you can not export strummer MIDI to a MIDI track in Logic, you can do it in any DAW except Logic, save MIDI files then import those files in Logic.

Thank you. How do I save the Midi files?

In other DAW?

Your comment above was "save MIDI [strummer] files, then import those files in Logic." But I don't see a way to save the MIDI file in Ample. Is there a way to save the MIDI file within Ample?

Or are you referring to the auto save function. Where using the four way arrow button at the bottom of the Strummer section, it can be dragged and dropped into Logic.

Is there a manual way to save newly created MIDI strummer files in Ample, and what is the directory path to find those files?

Thanks!

Return to “Ample Sound”