Release Acoustic Guitar III Free Update with Winter Sale (up to 62% off)

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Atrociousness wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:38 am Yep V3 has broken my AGT. Error codes 7;14 loading samples failed. i have not moved my library location and it is set to the correct place in settings.
Please install new sample library.

Yes sorry. my bad. working perfectly.

I'm also getting the Error 7; 14 loading samples failed. I installed the new libraries. I'm not sure what to do when I go to settings or how to set the correct pathway. What am I missing?

When you open the plug in, you should get an error that the samples are missing. Then just go to the settings tab (I think it's the second blue symbol from the right, the one that looks like a cog), and there you should have an option somewhere where you can set the path of the sample library. I am not sitting at my studio computer right now, so I might be wrong about the actual menu - but it was pretty simple... Then close & reload the plug in, and it should work.

Thank you! It works now.

I just opened AGL 3.0 and noticed it says AMPLE GUITAR LUTHEIR. Normally it is spelled LUTHIER. I hope this was not a mistake.
If that is the correct spelling I apologize for bringing up the issue. Either way, I love the updates!

AJB wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:58 pm Thank you! It works now.
Cool! 8)

Hi, I have just discovered the new update for AG12. I noticed that the AG12 Library installer won't allow my mac running OS X 10.10.5 to install and says I need OS X 10.11 to install the library. The actual AG12 installer will let me install on my mac but I'm reluctant to try it because I have read all the people on this forum having issues after they have installed the update. Has anyone here on this forum managed to install the AG12 update successfully and for it to work correctly.

Martin.

中国音源雄起!!!

AJB wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:06 pm I just opened AGL 3.0 and noticed it says AMPLE GUITAR LUTHEIR. Normally it is spelled LUTHIER. I hope this was not a mistake.
If that is the correct spelling I apologize for bringing up the issue. Either way, I love the updates!
Thanks enjoy with v3!
We are sorry that we spell a wrong word on AGL ... we will fix it.

Hello, I like to update my AGM to V3. Do I have to uninstall my V2 first? On the Amplesound-website I only found a complete installer (+library-installer), whereas other instruments are updated with an update-installer.

Dear users, we have fixed the bug and reuploaded v3 libray installers on Mac, you need to install the new program installer and library installer for v3 update, there is not a v3 update installer.
You can keep V2 and v3 at the same time.
New plugin name of v3 are: Ample Guitar T, Ample Guitar L, Ample Guitar M and Ample Guitar Twelve(VST3), or AGT, AGM, AGL and AG12(VST2).

Hi AmpleSound!

I'm planning to release some ebooks and video tutorials on your products. I'm currently working on AGML 2 and ABPL for my students, and I would like to know if you will update these plugins soon to version 3.

I was planning to start a YouTube channel mid-january in which I will explore all of your plugins. My question is therefore : will AGML 2 and ABPL be upgraded soon?

It won't be a big deal obviously, cause the new interface is just great! But as they are some changes in the Strummer and Main sections, it would be too bad if the products are updated right after I publish a tutorial on the ancient version x)

Best regards,

William

There can be only one William K....... :lol:

mountainmaster wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:24 pm No more 32-bit? This isn't working out for me anymore. Sorry... it's not you, it's me.
:hihi:

+1
I'm not happy that so many devs are leaving 32bit behind. :(

Return to “Ample Sound”