Release Acoustic Guitar III Free Update with Winter Sale (up to 62% off)

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The most important update so far in Ample Sound history - V3.0 Update. The first coming are 4 acoustic guitars - AGM, AGL, AGT, AG12 and 2 expansion libraries with more products following soon.

System Requirements:
  • Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
  • Mac: From 10.9 to 10.14.
  • VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
  • 8GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
New features of v3 Engine:
  • Higher efficiency of reading and playback samples; Improved playback system with better sound quality.
  • Brand new design of UI, with GPU acceleration.
  • Support VST3, stop RTAS and 32-bit development.
  • Brand new FX DSP system, high order 8-band EQ, intuitive control of frequency response, real-time visualization of input and output spectrum, support of soloing single band.
  • 2-Line Compressor, real-time visualization of input and output signal, two detection modes RMS & Peak, support of soft knee, auto release and auto makeup.
  • 6-Tap Echo, real-time visualization of the processing of stereo signal, can tweak the parameters of 6 echo points individually: feedback, pan, volume etc.
  • IR Reverb, providing four types of IR: Room, Studio, Hall, and Larger Hall. 3D visualization of IR spectrum.
  • Multiple Capo Logics, providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
  • New preset managers.
  • Brand new Sample Editor, with search, multiple selection and batch processing support.
  • Strummer's virtual fretboard is expanded to 24 frets. A new real-time tempo doubling system is added.
  • Improved Riffer Dice function.
  • A new Start + ADSR envelope system.
  • Mod Rate function.
Sample Update:
  • Add a 2.2GB Thumb sample library for Ample Guitar Twelve.
V3 update is free of charge, Users can get their updates through the MyAmpleSound page.
https://www.amplesound.net/en/account.asp
Users need to download new sample libraries for v3 update.

Ample Sound is also running a Winter Sale promotion until January 1st 2019:
  • Full bundle (18 plugins) - 62% off.
  • Full guitar bundle (10 plugins) - 56% off.
  • Full bass bundle (6 plugins) - 50% off.
  • Electric guitar bundle (5 plugins) - 49% off.
  • Acoustic guitar bundle (4 plugins) - 48% off.
  • Metal bundle (2 plugins) - 32% off.
  • Electric bass bundle (3 plugins) - 46% off.
  • Acoustic bass bundle (2 plugins) - 32% off.
  • Single products - 20% off.
  • Expansions - 20% off.
  • Any 2 or more products could be a customized bundle with the same discount.

Does the AGT extension (finger) need to be download and installed too?

Just noticed. Ample Bass Yinyang II (ABY) v2.65 is listed as one of my downloads. Is this a new version of 2.65?

Just a quick note that I'm having trouble with the AG12 3.0 update on Mac OSX 10.11.6 / Logic. I already have the AG12 II successfully installed on my computer (just this morning!).

First, I can't authorize v 3.0. Installation goes fine, but when I try to authorize using the new Activation Manager 3, I get a "no internet connection" error (even though I plainly have internet; I'm typing on it right now, not to mention this morning's authorization of v.2 using the old authorization manager proceeded fine.) That being said, I am able to use AG12 3.0 in demo mode using the old ASHost (a new one does not seem to have been installed).

Second, the AG12 3.0 AU is crashing Logic (v. 10.3.3) validation in Mac OSX 10.11.6. I can't use it in Logic at all, even in demo mode. Again, AG12 II is working fine in Logic.

I know these are just the normal growing pains for a just-released product; I look forward to the fixes! (But will probably hold off on updating my AGM until then! :wink: )

No more 32-bit? This isn't working out for me anymore. Sorry... it's not you, it's me.

Hi Scoble08, There is AU catch bugs in current Logic, please restart Mac after you install or update AU plugins.
We tested AG12 in Logic 10.4.2 (Mac 10.14) without any problem and we have updated all of AG12 demo songs which include Logic projects to v3.

mountainmaster wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:24 pm No more 32-bit? This isn't working out for me anymore. Sorry... it's not you, it's me.
Sorry, we stop 32bit and RTAS (old protools) development.

Very exciting, I'm always happy to see updates. But I ran into problems right away.

I accidentally pressed the "Default" label at the top in Ample Guitar L III and it crashed immediately. Now it doesn't load at all any more, even when I restart my DAW (Reaper) and try to load the guitar in a new project.

I hope you can fix the guitar. I'd love to run it again. Now it just freezes on load ever since pressing that mysterious "Default" button.

Hi guys,
I got some problems during the installation of AGM/AGL/AGT 3.0
I can update the software but when I open "Library Installer" I got this message: "The installer cannot continue because the config file is missing". Why? I see the file "config.xml" so what's the issue?

Hi there, same issue here - but the library can be copied anywhere you like. You just need to point the plug in to the respective folder in its preferences. So the installer is broken, but pretty unnecessary, anyway... TQ

Sorry for the install issue on Mac (works fine on Windows)... we are working on it and will release new library installers ASAP.

Yes, please simply copy the libary to a location then set the new path on the Settings Panel - that just is the work of libray installer.

Hi Ristoka, we did not reproduce this bug ...
Ristoka wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:58 am Very exciting, I'm always happy to see updates. But I ran into problems right away.

I accidentally pressed the "Default" label at the top in Ample Guitar L III and it crashed immediately. Now it doesn't load at all any more, even when I restart my DAW (Reaper) and try to load the guitar in a new project.

I hope you can fix the guitar. I'd love to run it again. Now it just freezes on load ever since pressing that mysterious "Default" button.

tq wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:03 pm Hi there, same issue here - but the library can be copied anywhere you like. You just need to point the plug in to the respective folder in its preferences. So the installer is broken, but pretty unnecessary, anyway... TQ

We are very sorry for the inconvenience, currently we are working on this strange issue. As far as we know, there is a possible solution to this problem, that is, by moving the “Library Installer.app” to another folder and then move back, it should be working.

Please accept our sincere apology, thank you for your support very much.

Yep V3 has broken my AGT. Error codes 7;14 loading samples failed. i have not moved my library location and it is set to the correct place in settings.

Did you download the new sample library, too? Doesn't work with the old one.

Return to “Ample Sound”