Ample Metal Eclipse II force playing position

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can someone tell me how to force midi notes to play on certain strings and on certain positions on the fret board? Like if I want to play an octave chord on two particular strings only.

Capo force - F0

String force - F#-1 to B-1

Thanks for asking.

Ample Sound wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:27 pm Capo force - F0

String force - F#-1 to B-1

Thanks for asking.
Pressing those keys does nothing for me.

Maybe you are not pressing hard enough?
From the manual: "High velocity String Force will affect fret position,while low velocity will not."

About capo force the AME 3 manual says this:
"A yellow line will be displayed after pressing G#0, Press C1-F#2 to switch to position 0-18 respectively."

I'd use the Strman key switches for this (G0 to B0). Place the keyswitch just before note to be played. Since you're playing two notes, you will need to slightly delay the beginning of the 2nd note so you can insert its own Strman keyswitch. I do this quite often and it works well.

mountainmaster wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:33 am Maybe you are not pressing hard enough?
From the manual: "High velocity String Force will affect fret position,while low velocity will not."

About capo force the AME 3 manual says this:
"A yellow line will be displayed after pressing G#0, Press C1-F#2 to switch to position 0-18 respectively."
It was because the root note of FL Studio is C5 instead of C3, changing it solved the issue.

Return to “Ample Sound”