China Pipa with iLock? No thanks, so what about older products?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Ample Sound.

I noticed that your latest product, the China Pipa, uses iLock.

I do not want iLock at all (software or hardware). So, unfortunately, I will not be purchasing any new stuff from you if this is the way you are going.

However I already have five of your products, AGT, AGM, AGP, AGH, and ABP plus extensions for AGT, AGM and AGP.

When these products are next updated will they be moving to iLock as well? If so then I won't be updating to the latest versions either. In that case, what happens if I want to re-authorise my existing plugins on a new computer?

I really like the products I have and I am concerned that, if they use iLock in the future, I will lose access to them if I need to re-authorise for any reason.

Thanks for asking, the Chinese series is the only one series which using iLok, we will not change the current protection system for the existing products.

Ample Sound wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:40 pm Thanks for asking, the Chinese series is the only one series which using iLok, we will not change the current protection system for the existing products.
That's good news :)

Thanks.

Return to “Ample Sound”