Service@amplesound.net support email does not work

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Is your service@amplesound.net (mailto:service@amplesound.net) email down ?

I have been trying to email the Service email to transfer my license to a different computer.

Can I use authorize the license to my iLok key ?

We receive mails via service@amplesound.net every day, it is a Google enterprise mail.

No you can not use iLok for Ample Guitars.

I tried to email to service@amplesound.net yesterday and today and it comes back

We are using Gmail Enterprise Mailbox, your mail maybe blocked by Google.

I can confirm that I wrote to the service@amplesound.net address yesterday (November 23, 2018) and received a prompt response this morning (Saturday, November 24). As a long time (and very satisfied) Ample Sound customer, I've found the customer service to be top-notch.

Ive been writing from yahoo email to you guys to get some dam help on why my vst wont read the library and also now says i need an internet connection i would appreciate a message from somebody because that email you guys have is not valid through yahoo and i either need customer service help or a refund on my AMR purchase yesterday. My ample sound account is Joewis75. You can see my purchase history. This happened to me with the trial p bass lite v.3 as well so somethings not right and its not one drive or file path issue because that has been done. Id appreciate a response from you guys because i cant get a dam email to you support email. Thank you

Joewis75 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:47 pm Ive been writing from yahoo email to you guys to get some dam help on why my vst wont read the library and also now says i need an internet connection i would appreciate a message from somebody because that email you guys have is not valid through yahoo and i either need customer service help or a refund on my AMR purchase yesterday. My ample sound account is Joewis75. You can see my purchase history. This happened to me with the trial p bass lite v.3 as well so somethings not right and its not one drive or file path issue because that has been done. Id appreciate a response from you guys because i cant get a dam email to you support email. Thank you
I replied your PM. Please check it first, if it is still not working, we can arrange a Teamviewer session.

service@amplesound.net is alive?
I sent a mail but no reply more than 24 hours even no auto system reply.

Return to “Ample Sound”