Drop A# Tuning on ameII

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Someone Knows how to use this tuning or any other low tunings on Ample Metal Eclipse II?

The lowest C string could be turned to D, we will change it to #A in the next update.

Ample Sound wrote:The lowest C string could be turned to D, we will change it to #A in the next update.
Any update on this? I've also been awaiting for lower tunings since AME was released.

Hi everyone at Ample Sound.
Some time ago, if i rember well, you were talking about an update for AME...
There is a chance to see it in the near future?
It would be very nice if you can add some more things like new palm mutes (maybe a little heavier and darker compared to those already in AME), chugs, slides, tremolo picking, a new set of harmonics and pich harmonics, some other guitar fx/slides/whammy bar crazy fx...
You can release it as a new extension if you like.

Or maybe it's time to increase the ample metal series with a brand new guitar, instead!

xphen0m wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:16 am
Ample Sound wrote:The lowest C string could be turned to D, we will change it to #A in the next update.
Any update on this? I've also been awaiting for lower tunings since AME was released.
Was the drop A# tuning mentioned above added to the 2.55 update?

jkh0208 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:39 am
xphen0m wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:16 am
Was the drop A# tuning mentioned above added to the 2.55 update?
From what I remember, no. I've given up on it, at this point.

Return to “Ample Sound”