Keyswitch to turn auto HP off

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear Amplesound team,

I would like to use keyswitches to turn Auto HP on and off.

I can see that D#6 turns on auto HP with velocity < 64 but how do I turn it off again?

Best wishes,

Rich

You can use automation or assign a MIDI CC to turn it off. Besides, keyboard mode and solo mode can mute auto legato too.

Sorry to revive this old post. Is this still true? The tip (and the Main Panel documentation, p16) for this keyswitch in the 3.0.1 Taylor is confusing me. The keyswitch behaves the old way (toggling between the two Auto Legato modes). The tip/documentation implies that there is a way to "set the mode to Off"

a) should the tip be rewritten to say "set the mode to Automatic Hammer On Pull Off" (or some shorter version)

b) *is*there a keyswitch to toggle Auto Legato Mode off? I'll assume that we still use automation to do this and that the documentation/tip are misleading unless I hear otherwise.

Keyswitch D#6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
About our habitat restoration project - www.PrairieHaven.com
My blog - www.Haven2.com

Thanks for your tips

a. Yes, sorry for the mistake.

b. There is not a keyswitch to toggle auto legato off.

Thanks for your speedy reply. I later came across the old list of keyswitches and think that user manuals would really benefit from one of those as an appendix. The documentation is fine, but it's very sparse and hard to look things up in quickly. A list of reminders, all on one or two pages, would be very valuable. It would be terrific to include a list of the "automatable" controls as well, with a similar very-short reminder of what they do.
About our habitat restoration project - www.PrairieHaven.com
My blog - www.Haven2.com

Thanks for your suggestions :)

Return to “Ample Sound”