Ample Sound updates AGM, AGT & AGL to 1.5.5

Official support for: amplesound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Misser wrote:When I try to update, I get an error saying : C:\Windows\Fonts\AmpleSoundTab.ttf
An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed; code 5. Access denied.
I can't locate this "AmpleSoundTab.ttf" anywhere. What shall I do?
AmpleSoundTab.ttf should be in C:\Windows\Fonts\

If you don't have it the guitar tab can't be displayed correctly.

Misser wrote:When I try to update, I get an error saying : C:\Windows\Fonts\AmpleSoundTab.ttf
An error occurred while trying to replace the existing file: DeleteFile failed; code 5. Access denied.
I can't locate this "AmpleSoundTab.ttf" anywhere. What shall I do?
Hi, can you try to right click the update, choose run as administrator and click yes when a dialog pop ups?

Thank you. That worked...

It didn't work for me
Cubase 6, Alesis Fusion, Virus Ti, Korg Triton & Digital & Analog Collection, K2000R, Yamaha CS1x, Komplete 9, Kirk Hunter Libraries, NVA Taiko Drums, Uhe Ace, Bazille and Zehbra, Polyana, Jamstix 3, Toontrack Drums and more libraries and VST's

Hi, I have the same message about AmpleSoundTab.tff and I guess this is the reason why I can't use properly Ample Guitar M Lite II (same with the bass guitar). When installing (a lot of time), it's impossible to instal the font = access denied even with administrator rights.
Actually when trying to use the plugin with Cakewalk by Bandlab, the daw crashes. Tha if I trry to use AGML alone : shutdown immediately when moving the mouse to click on strummer or other tab.

Any real ideas/solutions?
Thx

Return to “Ample Sound”