Released Super Jumbo

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Sound has released Super Jumbo. Ample Guitar Super Jumbo (AGSJ) is recorded with a Gibson SJ-200 Vintage (Custom Shop) acoustic guitar. The SJ series are one of Gibson's high end acoustic guitars with biggest body, in which the Vintage Custom Shop edition is the top notch instrument.

The AGSJ, with the Super Jumbo body, has fuller and more rich sound compared to Ample Sound's previous AGM(D shape) and AGT(A shape) acoustic models.

Ample Sound recorded the guitar with 4 mics (2 mics for previous AGM and AGT products), which is able to generate various sound modes such as Body + AB, Neck + AB, MS and Mono. Among those the Neck + AB mode has very mellow note starts, which is suitable for creating ambient music.

System Requirements:
  • Windows: Windows 7/8/10, 64-bit only (32-bit not supported).
  • Mac: 10.9 or newer.
  • VST2, VST3, AU, AAX and Standalone host.
  • 10 GB Hard Disk, Intel i5 or higher.
Sampling:
  • Size: 8.6 GB.
  • Thumb-Pick, Strum two Instrument libraries.
  • DFD technology (Direct from Disk).
  • Body, Neck, AB Stereo 4 mics.
  • Controllable Resonance Sound.
  • Rich Fingering Sound.
  • Sustain, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Palm Mute, Pop, Natural Harmonic, 9 articulations, Legato at random length & pitch & poly.
Technology:
  • CPC (Customized Parameters Control) - any controller can be controlled by MIDI CC or Automation.
  • Double Guitar.
  • Poly Legato and Slide Smoother.
  • Alternate Tuner.
  • Multiple Capo Logics - providing various options of automatic fingering logic to cover different performance such as solo, chorus, and so on.
  • The AGSJ has the Riffer, Strummer, Tab, and FX modules just like other Ample Guitar products, with an enhanced Strummer that has a chord recognition function. It will automatically detect the chord that the user defined by setting the fingering on the fretboard.
Price: $169. An introductory price of $135 (20% off) is available until May 19th.

Demo Videos:
Passion

Ajisai

Demo Songs

Sounds good. Unfortunately Strum detection mode doesn't work for me. The change of chords is shown but the actual played chord is always the same.

Thanks for your report, we will fix it soon.

Thanks. Could you tell me when roughly to expect it as manual strumming is very important for my workflow?

Tomorrow.

Great.

Updated AGSJ to 3.01, fixed some bugs in Strummer and a few problem in Sample library.
please login myamplesound to download update and new library.
https://www.amplesound.net/en/account.asp

Return to “Ample Sound”