Problems with Activation and Loading Samples

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm trying the free version of AGT before purchasing AME and AGL, which I really want to do before the sale is over.

I installed the program in the default path on C:, but the VST Plugins are on my data drive D:.

I get two errors when I load ASHost:
  1. "You need an internet connection for trial", which when clicked on leads to this message: "Activation program path Registry not found". I have an internet connection; it's an 'always on' fiber connection. I don't know where to check or change the activation Registry path.
  2. "Error codes: InstDir Read Error; 7; Loading samples failed." I have set the instrument path, over and over and over, and yet I always get this message. Is this supposed to be the path to the AGML Library folder?
AS Activation Manager comes up with a blank screen.

This does not look promising. If I can't get it to work in the demo, I'm not gong to spend $200 on instruments I probably won't be able to get working using the same settings as for the free/demo version.

Please help.

We don't understand, there is not a free AGT version, do you mean AGM Lite?

Yes, sorry, AGM Lite.

Please download the attachment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

How do you use the attachment to solve the problem?

I have the same problem with both two Lite apps (bass & guitar free versions). None of the two find the instrument folder (even after I set it up, and even if they're correctly installed), and I get also an error message that "you need an internet connection for trial", even if my PC is connected to the internet. I re-installed twice, using default parameters, still doesn't work. I'm using Reaper. If these XML files are the solution, where do we install them? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for asking you have to install our software with admin account.

Ample Sound wrote:you have to install our software with admin account.
It didn't help. Your plugins are still not working from user account. Please fix this.

Same problem with installing Ample Sound AGT / AGL / AGM......Doing a new installation and nothing shown in activation manager window.

Anybody got any ideas how to sort this ?

I actually went to Start - Ample Sound - ActivationManager and checked the things there

It's the same thing for me, I would like ti try AGG II but I don't have account so I can't activate. I send 2 mails to service and no answer ...

Copy the xml files from

C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\Ample Sound

to the corresponding folder under your current user. They have included fixes for some of their Lite products now, except for the Bass variant.

Return to “Ample Sound”