blue, possible with faster attacks same fast as the ladies Pat ?

Official support for: realitone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello
blue singer have very slow attack.i only can test with the demo sounds and videos, but the singer of the lady (Patty for example)have the attack of B (come in word baby or word bam) D much faster and it sound much more good in rock music. blue sound as static autotune, this problem i can solve now with the melda production unisono effect. blue sound then not as static autotune and fuller, even when add only 30% unisono. Only problem is the slow attack in blue. when ladies are hear with this unisono effect, they sound much better too, and attack of B D is very good even if use unisono. so maybe it is possible to increase the attack of blue singer too ?. maybe it sound possible more autotune without unisono and faster attack, but when use unisono, blue sound better.

regards
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

We do plan to include a "Speed" control, which would include faster attacks, in the upcoming update. (That update is still two or three months from completion.) However, even then, Blue is never going to have the punch that Patty does, because Blue is intended as a very, very soft and pretty singer. She is not designed for singing rock.

Hello Mike. good, when you add a speed control. how fast the attack can be on blue ?. I like the attack of all singers in the ladies in the videos. can blue then reach the attack of a singer in ladies and which singer ?.Only in blue i think attack is much too slow. in the ladies can attack for diffrent letters change, can see in V2 walktrough Video. does this come in blue too ?
regards

As far as just the attack, I'm not sure how much difference it will make. We're also adding the ability to raise or lower the volumes of the consonants, so that will help as well. But again, Blue is always going to have a very soft timbre, so she'll never sound punchy like Patty.

do you plan other blue singer that is more punchy ?. when a very slow attack is use, text can not good understand in music. so with slow attack and the fixed words that the ladies can sing is ok, because not understand the text in normal music mix. but for a singer that can really sing text, more attack is very usefull, so the words can hear out of mix. maybe you can try out melda unisono to see how great it can enhance synthetic vocal that it not sound synthetic anymore. but lets see how blue get enhance, maybe it is ok for me. I also try transient enhancer and compressor with blue, to boost attacks, but i not get the result i like. or maybe there is a very good transient enhancer or compressor out, that help. i not test all

We'll definitely be releasing other singers, although its a slow process. A veeeerrrrryyyy slow process. :D

If your main goal is making the enunciation clearer, then the update will definitely help a lot, especially since you'll be able to raise the level of individual consonants. In other words, if she sings "doo," you will be able to make that "d" louder or softer.

Mike Greene wrote:We're also adding the ability to raise or lower the volumes of the consonants, so that will help.
Ah, finally!!
My last project with Blue thickening up a small vocal Group of young ladies suffered from that, so I had to use mainly the vowels (which does the trick admittedly pretty well), but at some points I would have liked also a tiny emphasis on the consonants, which was not possible because being too exposed in the actual state of Blue.

So - really looking forward!!

Btw, any news on some additional samples for a "more European pronounciation", Mike?

HardyP wrote:Btw, any news on some additional samples for a "more European pronounciation", Mike?
It's still a few months away. The new content was recorded a while ago, but I'm still trying to finish up the RealiDrums update. (I really need to find a way to streamline this stuff, but I'm such a control freak, I hate having other people do coding or recording.)

Round these parts, Mike is often referred to (in hushed tones) as "the Vasco da Gama of vocal sampling".

Vasco's first trip to India from Portugal is widely considered a milestone in world history, as it marked the beginning of a sea-based phase of global multiculturalism, just as The Ladies and Blue are already considered comparable milestones that will one day be revered as the beginning of the credible-sounding-vocal samples industry.

My concern is that, like Mr da Gama, Mike has previously expressed a passion for sea travel.... and.......well.... we haven't heard anything about the Blue update for awhile...... I'm hoping he hasn't sailed off the edge of the Earth or something.

Ha! I love the Vasco da Gama analogy. Hopefully I can keep from falling off the edge, at least for a little while longer. :D

I'm hoping to release the Blue update by the end of the year. I just started back on it a week and a half ago, so I'm optimistic.

Will/have you ever reveal(ed) her identity, or is she a composite?
I can test if needed (I own her already).

She is Cheryl from the Ladies. Different recordings, of course, since I didn't want "baked in" vibrato for this instrument, plus the instrument is much more extensive.

Thanks for letting me know. I think Julie is probably my favorite of the Ladies.

Hi
now what happen to blue ?. is a release of update near ?. maybe you can do a video that show new features early ?. have faster attack by increase volume maybe work too. are there new singer for blue near ?

I think Mike was trying to have update near end of 2016, but I think maybe Hip Hop Creator was priority.

Return to “Realitone”