Solved: How to Load .nka File Back into Blue?

Official support for: realitone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I saved some phrases to .nka awhile back and now want to load them into Blue.

I click the Load button, and then navigate to the .nka to open it.

When back in Blue, it doesn't appear to be loaded.

Any tips on how this works are appreciated.

(I'll see if I can find a video on it.)

Edit: Watched the update video and think I know why I can't load my phrases back into Blue. I don't think I actually saved the phrases to keyswitches in the first place.

Learned by watching the video that darkened vowels could be selected and activated, which isn't apparent from looking at the buttons. A slight color change may have made it more obvious, but now I know the process.

Musical Gym wrote:Learned by watching the video that darkened vowels could be selected and activated, which isn't apparent from looking at the buttons. A slight color change may have made it more obvious, but now I know the process.
I'm glad you got it figured out. 8)

Funny thing about darkened vowels still being available - that was actually a bug when I first made the instrument. But I realized I *liked* being able to change the vowels simply by selecting another one (even though they were greyed out, appearing unavailable.) So I left it that way.

A slight color change could be helpful, but it would be surprisingly complicated to implement, because that would be a third color (the first two colors are "off" and "on"), but Kontakt switches can only have two colors. There's a workaround where I could create a second switch graphic that replaces the old one under these circumstances, but I didn't think it was a good use of time.

thanks, it's documented in the video so that's probably good enough unless you wanted to include a visible/invisible text box that appears when they're available (or else a tooltip)..

Would it be difficult to extend the keyswitch range further down the keyboard? just curious

Return to “Realitone”