Realivox Ladies 2.1 Update Released

Official support for: realitone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mike Greene wrote:Yikes! The Attack/Release settings on the Settings page is indeed a bug. You’re the first person to point it out. As I’m testing here right now, at least on the bright side, it seems that the settings do change for each singer independently, it’s just that display doesn’t reflect that. I’ll fix this at some point.

Cheryl’s vibrato is in the samples themselves, so you can’t turn it off for her, or for Teresa, who we also recorded with vibrato.

With the Vibrato Speed and Amp/Pitch knobs, those effect all singers at once. For that, it would be too complicated to make the scripted vibrato (as opposed to recorded vibrato of Cheryl and Teresa) have different settings for different singers. If you really need different settings, just make a new track and load a separate instrument.

With the Vibrato Speed, don’t set it to 0. I should re-scale that knob, since those low setting are useless anyway.
Thanks much Mike. Glad I could assist in testing. Will need to play with the singer settings with the knowledge that they are being affected behind the scenes.

Thanks again for creating superb vocal instruments. If you do a men version, please add "dit" for phrase building; also, if you do a Blue male version, please add short "i" as in "is," or more precisely, "iz."

By the way, are you able to reveal the first name of the singer you used on Blue?

Return to “Realitone”