Realivox Ladies 2.1 Update Released

Official support for: realitone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

UPDATE: We’ve updated the Realivox Ladies to 2.1. A lot of people want the old graphics back, so that’s now an option (on the Settings page). So you have a choice between:

We also made it so when you click on the virtual keyboard (on the main page), it selects that keyswitch. Admittedly, it should have always worked that way, but until a couple mentioned it, I hadn’t thought of it.

For bug fixes. the ending consonants now work consistently, and we fixed a bug with the variable legato speed, as well as the pan knob scaling.

Oh, and we added a Breaths instrument. Now the Ladies can finally breathe!

Our introductory pricing is still in effect. Save as much as $100 on the full Realivox Ladies set.
The Ladies Lite is only $139.

If you already have the ladies, we uploaded your new zip file to same link. (The second link in your purchase or upgrade email. The link that looks like:
http://realitone.net/zzRLL/RTLxxxx1234xxxx1234.zip)
Download, unzip, then replace the Instruments and Documentation folders (yes, we even updated the manual!) and the two Resource Container files.

Thanks, Mike!

Do you ever plan to distribute a user demo of Realivox Ladies or Realivox Blue?
Avid user of Vocaloid, UTAU, Chipspeech, ETC :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Crusher-P wrote:Do you ever plan to distribute a user demo of Realivox Ladies or Realivox Blue?
I'd like to do that, but I'm not sure how I could implement it, so instead we have a 30 day refund policy. You can buy any of our libraries and try them out, then if a library isn't what you hoped it was, you can get your money back. So there's no risk to you.

Mike Greene wrote:
Crusher-P wrote:Do you ever plan to distribute a user demo of Realivox Ladies or Realivox Blue?
I'd like to do that, but I'm not sure how I could implement it, so instead we have a 30 day refund policy. You can buy any of our libraries and try them out, then if a library isn't what you hoped it was, you can get your money back. So there's no risk to you.
Oh yeah, Kontakt. Sorry, that flew right by me. Regardless, that's quite a shame. That's an uncomfortable amount of money to drop on something with potential complications if one's expectations are not met. :(
Avid user of Vocaloid, UTAU, Chipspeech, ETC :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Yep. But as I said, if your expectations aren't met, you can get all your money back. You don't even have to give a reason. We want zero unhappy customers. :D

Crusher-P wrote: Oh yeah, Kontakt. Sorry, that flew right by me. Regardless, that's quite a shame. That's an uncomfortable amount of money to drop on something with potential complications if one's expectations are not met. :(
We all have different expectations of what could cause potential complications. Even when I've been slightly disappointed in the lack of specific feature on a Realitone library, overall, they are ALL worth far more than other Kontakt Library Producers who charge far more for far less useful instruments (to me, and I've still bought most of them - and Mike is the only one I've ever dealt with who would even consider a refund.

There are videos which highlight the functionality and sound of the Libraries -
His are some of the best walk-through videos on the market, but at this point, I don't even wait for them. If Realitone makes it, I buy it.

Thanks for the fantastic upgrade! Its almost like having 5 X Blue. And I love the Legacy Version option on all the unfinished tracks I have - can you please teach all the other plugin designers how to do that.

Any chance of adding Breath examples to The Ladies video tutorial? Its always inspiring to see what can be done in the hands of a Pro, while I stumble around like a baby on the steep end of the learning curve.

To tell you the truth, I've never really used the breaths much myself! So I'm not sure what help I could offer in a video. :D

We're adding a breaths instrument to Blue as well, though, so I think after we release that, I might do some experimenting and make a video that applies to breaths for both Blue and the Ladies. (I can't add a breaths component to the existing Ladies video because I don't think YouTube allows editing. Although if I'm wrong about that, someone please correct me!)

with the ladies can much do. But is there planed to add also man singers so a choir with basses can create ? The price of the ladies is high, the price for blue is ok, but when i hear the example songs, blue sound not so good. I think it good when can buy 1-3 singer for a lower price. maybe a bass, tenor, alt, soprano singer, where bass and tenor are man.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

We do indeed plan to release a male version, similar to the Ladies.

As far as lower prices go, don't hold your breath. :D Vocal libraries are much more labor intensive than regular instrumental libraries, or even than vocal phrase libraries.

good that there come male. But when need buy the ladies and the new male pack, then need pay over 500$ i guess. sure there are more than 5 singers.

I understand that it cost much time. Look at Soundiron choir and voices. they have not so much words you offer. But Here you can buy with sounds of gaiya single singers around 120$, or choir with olympus elements for kontakt player around 120$. It contain male and female. A price of 300$ which let choose 4 singers(men or girls mixe(maybe 2 men 2 girls)) from the ladies or new realivox male is ok for me. and later if i like more singer i can buy more. so its not so much money at same time. i like more pay 100$ several times than pay 500$ at once
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

magicmusic wrote: . . . A price of 300$ which let choose 4 singers(men or girls mixe(maybe 2 men 2 girls)) from the ladies or new realivox male is ok for me. and later if i like more singer i can buy more. so its not so much money at same time. i like more pay 100$ several times than pay 500$ at once
This is a good idea, although I'm not sure if we can implement it. I'll look into it.

Hi all,

On the Settings Page, when I set Attack/Release for a single singer, then switch to another singer on the drop-down, the settings stay the same.
Is this a bug, or am I not understanding the process?

Just saw there's an update...downloading now.

Is there any way to minimize/eliminate Cheryl's vibrato? Setting Speed and Amp/Pitch to zero doesn't seem to have an effect on it. As above, the setting remains static no matter which singer I select on that page.

Getting some strange behavior with new version. If I have vibrato speed and amp/pitch both set to zero and play a note, then another while continuing to hold down the first, I get an error message with a bunch of static noise: SCRIPT WARNING: Wrong time parameter in wait statement! The problem appears to go away by giving the Speed parameter a positive value greater than zero.

Yikes! The Attack/Release settings on the Settings page is indeed a bug. You’re the first person to point it out. As I’m testing here right now, at least on the bright side, it seems that the settings do change for each singer independently, it’s just that display doesn’t reflect that. I’ll fix this at some point.

Cheryl’s vibrato is in the samples themselves, so you can’t turn it off for her, or for Teresa, who we also recorded with vibrato.

With the Vibrato Speed and Amp/Pitch knobs, those effect all singers at once. For that, it would be too complicated to make the scripted vibrato (as opposed to recorded vibrato of Cheryl and Teresa) have different settings for different singers. If you really need different settings, just make a new track and load a separate instrument.

With the Vibrato Speed, don’t set it to 0. I should re-scale that knob, since those low setting are useless anyway.

Return to “Realitone”