Enhancement Request: Multi-track MIDI export for RealiDrums

Official support for: realitone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mike Greene wrote:even though I consider it to be a flawed release
Despite being rushed, why do you consider it a flawed release? Is it missing audio content you intended to include for the 1.0 release? Are there missing script features you intended it to have for the 1.0 release (that perhaps still have yet to be implemented)?
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tonedef71 wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:36 pm
Mike Greene wrote:even though I consider it to be a flawed release
Despite being rushed, why do you consider it a flawed release? Is it missing audio content you intended to include for the 1.0 release? Are there missing script features you intended it to have for the 1.0 release (that perhaps still have yet to be implemented)?
"Flawed" might have been too strong of a word on my part. It does what it's supposed to - all the sounds work and the loops work. There aren't as many patterns as there should be, though, which is the main thing that keeps me from doing a true release. There are a bunch of drum loops, but the bass/chord/melody loops are just the ones I used for testing. I had somehow broken the player about a week before NAMM, and it was literally 3 in the morning on the day NAMM started that I got it working again, so it was a situation where "Whatever it is right now is what I'm bringing." :D

There are a bunch of minor issues, like names that are too long for their labels, and a bunch of vocal stuff and other instruments that are not in the current upload (which is the same upload from NAMM.)

The main reason I consider that initial release "flawed" (again, that's probably the wrong word), is that this instrument (the version we're completing here) is turning out to be a true monster, so by comparison, that NAMM release is not as good. Not to sound like a salesman, but this current unreleased version really is pretty amazing. I suspect when we do release (this month or next), this may be our most popular instrument.

Mike Greene wrote:The main reason I consider that initial release "flawed" (again, that's probably the wrong word), is that this instrument (the version we're completing here) is turning out to be a true monster, so by comparison, that NAMM release is not as good. Not to sound like a salesman, but this current unreleased version really is pretty amazing. I suspect when we do release (this month or next), this may be our most popular instrument.
I'm intrigued. Are there any bits coming out of Hip Hop Creator (e.g. content, resources, scripts, etc.) that might benefit (or become part of) the RealiDrums product?
[Core i7 8700 | 32GB DDR4 | Win11 x64 | Studio One 6 Pro | FL Studio ASIO/WASAPI ]

tonedef71 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:24 pmI'm intrigued. Are there any bits coming out of Hip Hop Creator (e.g. content, resources, scripts, etc.) that might benefit (or become part of) the RealiDrums product?
Possibly, although Hip Hop Creator operates in quantized 1/16 notes, while RealiDrums is a human feel, so the coding of the groove engines are very different and don't lend themselves to cross-pollination.

Still, there are a number of things I'd like to port over to RealiDrums from HHC. The challenge, though, is always time. To do everything I would like to do with RealiDrums would probably take 6 months or so. That means 6 months more of delay in releasing the Realivox Blue update, 6 months more of delay for the Realivox Men, 6 months more of delay for the harmonica ... :D

Mike Greene wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:59 pm
tonedef71 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:24 pmI'm intrigued. Are there any bits coming out of Hip Hop Creator (e.g. content, resources, scripts, etc.) that might benefit (or become part of) the RealiDrums product?
Possibly, although Hip Hop Creator operates in quantized 1/16 notes, while RealiDrums is a human feel, so the coding of the groove engines are very different and don't lend themselves to cross-pollination.

Still, there are a number of things I'd like to port over to RealiDrums from HHC. The challenge, though, is always time. To do everything I would like to do with RealiDrums would probably take 6 months or so. That means 6 months more of delay in releasing the Realivox Blue update, 6 months more of delay for the Realivox Men, 6 months more of delay for the harmonica ... :D
Now that Hip Hop Creator has been released, is the release of an update to RealiDrums imminent? :pray:

tonedef71 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:38 pmNow that Hip Hop Creator has been released, is the release of an update to RealiDrums imminent? :pray:
Probably this fall, although the Blue update will likely be first, so that may push RealiDrums back a little further.

Mike Greene wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:49 pm
tonedef71 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:38 pmNow that Hip Hop Creator has been released, is the release of an update to RealiDrums imminent? :pray:
Probably this fall, although the Blue update will likely be first, so that may push RealiDrums back a little further.
Neato.

I also own Realivox Blue. Will the Blue update consist of purely scripting improvements or have you folks also brought the singer back to record more samples of her voice?

Two weeks of new recordings. We recorded new vowels and a few new consonants, so in theory, she can sing all English words. It's a massive update.

Mike Greene wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:19 am Two weeks of new recordings. We recorded new vowels and a few new consonants, so in theory, she can sing all English words. It's a massive update.
That's freaking awesome! Color me excited! :hyper:

Those new recordings include sampled legato, correct?

To the Blue update, will you be adding any more ensemble voices (for thicker/wider choruses)?

Also, would you be able to add a phrase preset manager? Perhaps something similar to the one that is part of Plogue Chipspeech (and Alter/Ego) which in addition to storing/retrieving banks of phrases, it also triggers the phrases of a bank via MIDI CC2 messages:

Yes, we did the same sampled legato for the new vowels.

We'll probably keep the ensemble to 3, though, because that part is surprisingly complicated.

We haven't started anything on the phrase management side of things yet, so I can't say yet what we will or won't (or more to the point, "can or can't") do there.

Do you need any beta testers for the RealiDrums and Realivox Blue updates?

tonedef71 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:15 am Do you need any beta testers for the RealiDrums and Realivox Blue updates?
We don't need beta testers, but we do need someone more competent at coding than I am, so we can actually finish these updates!

:D

Hello Mike!

It's been almost two years since I last checked in. I'm sorry for not checking in sooner. :oops:

Any news on Realitone plugin updates, such as Realivox Blue and RealiDrums? :hyper:

Return to “Realitone”