the Fre(a)koscope: FEATURE REQUEST here

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the very quick response. It's okay... I've resorted to just estimating the frequency based upon which vertical lines a particular event falls between. :D

could that be that the holy fre(a)koscope doesnt work with cubase 4 on xp? :( this thing is exactly what i'm searching for a long time!

I downloaded the plug on my Mac Book Pro (Intel) and installed it but the vst does not show up in Ableton Live 7.0.7!!! Did I something wrong? Does it not work with Intel Macs? Man, I need you plug, used it on my PC a lot...

Thanks for your great work!!! Keep on!!! If it will work on my Mac Book Pro, I would donate instantly!!!

DL

madalien wrote:could that be that the holy fre(a)koscope doesnt work with cubase 4 on xp? :( this thing is exactly what i'm searching for a long time!
It does work in cubase 4 on xp :)

Add the path to your vst plugins, update plugin info.
Add an fx track, use Fr(e)akoscope plugin, route the stereo out into the fx channel and there you go.

Well, that's what I did this morning. Is there a better way?

is there a intel mac version?

Hello all....

I've just got the Fre(a)koscope on my G5 powermac, I'm running Logic pro 7 and I can't seem to get the Fre(a)koscope to run through logic's plug-in inserts. Neither program seems to recognize on another.....

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

DJBilko wrote:Hello all....

I've just got the Fre(a)koscope on my G5 powermac, I'm running Logic pro 7 and I can't seem to get the Fre(a)koscope to run through logic's plug-in inserts. Neither program seems to recognize on another.....

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
I was under the impression that this was a VST plugin...

Is this plugin even available in AU format?

zmix wrote:

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I was also under that impression, for some reason it doesn't appear in logic's plug-in list :-$ I've also tried apple clicking on the Fre(a)koscope file and clicking "Open With" - even then Logic is not an option. I'm feeling pretty stupid for being beaten by a VST! I'm eager to start reverse engineering Synths with this!

I'm sure logic is not the problem as I've installed NI's Komplete in the past without a problem....

Thanks for your reply!

DJBilko wrote:
zmix wrote:

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I was also under that impression, for some reason it doesn't appear in logic's plug-in list :-$ I've also tried apple clicking on the Fre(a)koscope file and clicking "Open With" - even then Logic is not an option. I'm feeling pretty stupid for being beaten by a VST! I'm eager to start reverse engineering Synths with this!

I'm sure logic is not the problem as I've installed NI's Komplete in the past without a problem....

Thanks for your reply!
FYI: Logic does not read, use or understand VST plugins or instruments.

You will need to use a VST to AU Wrapper... (google that term).

zmix wrote:
DJBilko wrote:
zmix wrote:

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply!
FYI: Logic does not read, use or understand VST plugins or instruments.

You will need to use a VST to AU Wrapper... (google that term).
That makes some sense! Thanks very much guys should have checked the obvious first :-)

Nice one!

Has anyone gotten this working on an Intel mac yet? I downloaded the .8 AU beta, installed it, but Live is not finding the plugin. I'm on a new MacBook Pro running 10.6.1.

There is no AU beta as far as I can see ... only a VST version for OS X and it does not seem to work on 10.5.8 either.

It's not picked up by Live 8 VST scan even though it's in the VST folder, and attempting to load it as an effect plugin using VST Lord fails with the message "Could not load the bundle".

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

Is there anyway to set Freakoscope to hold the peaks infinitely? I'm trying to trace out the full frequency response of a piece of gear and want to hold the peaks permanently but they slowly drop after a while. Thanks

Any plans for an Intel Mac update? This plugin is really good and would love to be able to use an AU or VST version.

Just tried on Intel Mac OS X 10.6.6 but it's totally "invisivile" for Ableton Live 8.2.

Hope you'll solve the problem soon, I can't wait to see it run, that's exactly what I'm looking for!

:love: resizable window ability :love:

Keep It Up and Let us know!

Return to “Smart Electronix”