SupaTrigga REQUESTS and BUGS thread

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

14 pages and no update?

I HEART ST.
seriously. simple. slick. highly useful. i've been making use of it for some time in my tracks... i've never had much of a complaint with it (certainly not one that hasn't been voiced already)

cusis wrote:14 pages and no update?
indeed,really curious!

Settings:

Rearrange Probability: 100%
Slow Probability: 100%
(all other probabilities set to 0)

I expected this to produce the slowdown effect on every measure, but it doesn't (AU OSX). Slowdown seems to happen 50% of the time, randomly. Bug?

hy well that is a newbie question.. but anyway, I assume...

I have just discover the existence of supatrigga whih seems to be the exact plugin I need... but...
I have donwloaded the mac OSX UB version... unpacked it ... then get a supatrigga.component ... after clicking a window with the scan start... saying ok everything is ok.... but nothing else... no supatrigga on my system...??

I have the pluggo runtime installed (also have some pluggo plugs already working). where is the bug? me? how do I fix it.

Ok I need help.... someone?

thanks in adavance

ju

As far as I know, Supatrigga is not made with Pluggo, so I don't think you need to mess with the Pluggo runtime or AU scan to make it work. All you should have to do is put the supatrigga.component in your components folder (should be something like /harddrivename/library/audio/plugins/components).

Sm:ex guys have become... family men.
They're too stressed to update stuff.

yep thanks for the answer. just did the wrong thing at the wrong moment at the wrong place.... it works now.

someone know if there is a VST UB version working on intel of the supatrigga?

thanks for the help.

juthefreak wrote:someone know if there is a VST UB version working on intel of the supatrigga?
No there is not.

sophia wrote:
juthefreak wrote:someone know if there is a VST UB version working on intel of the supatrigga?
No there is not.
It works fine for me (Logic 8, Leopard, MacPro)

wikter wrote:Sm:ex guys have become... family men.
They're too stressed to update stuff.
Well... no response added maybe I was using a cristal-ball

With Ableton Live, even if I save a preset and save the settings for ST within a set, when I open the set back up, ST is always reset to 1 slice per measure. Please fix Supatrigga to allow settings to be saved with projects.

I figure this is a dead thread, since there have been very few updates in the past 5 years....

BUT this is a pretty big one for me, and I've seen some others with this problem too.

sniff... switching to dblueglitch.

Bram wrote:OK.

requests and bugs, let me have it!

Features I will definatly add in a new release
  • midi control over everything
  • An option (or 3) to prevent silence/reverse/slow speed to happen on the straight beat to keep the 4-to-the-floor feel
  • some kind of amplitude envelope per slice
  • variable bit-crunching and samplerate reduction per slice :) (thx wakax!)
  • dry-wet mix or only output 'rearranged slices'
  • new version should have a minimum of 4 slices per measure.
  • presets
  • random panning per slice
Features I will have to think about (i.e. I like these, but they aren't too easy ;) )
  • pitching up/different (linear pitch down, tempo synched slow speed, start pitch<->target pitch)
  • GUI (hard to do right for this effect, ...)
  • Tempo synched slow speed (half speed, quarter, 3/8 etc...)
  • some way of getting mixed measures (for ex. 1/4 and 1/8 chops in the same measure)
  • an option to force slices to be picked from the past when slow or reverse is instantly triggered (right now only 'rearranged slices' can be reversed or retriggered, which is sometimes confusing...)
  • a few filters in parallel to which slices are routed (i.e. probability of X that slice goes to HP, probability of Y that it goes to HP, Z that it bypasses the filters) (thx Timbre for the idea)
  • support different timesigs?
  • dotted slices (triplets), needs an allmost complete rewrite :(
Features I will never add
  • multi I/O, too many hosts behave funkie with multiple IO
bugs
  • at VERY high BPM counts the internal sequencer isn't randomized each and every measure
  • when instant-whatever is turned on, it sometimes produces clicks (note-to-self: try w/ sinewaves)
  • weird bug on on thehumanPlugin's dual mac (*sigh*)
- bram
does the Suppatrigga work with windows vista, i have downloaded the file but when i try to drag it into ableton it wont take it, its as if there is no data in the file, please can you help, ive been after this plug in for ages
thanks

Whats that?
Where does it come from?

Return to “Smart Electronix”