SupaTrigga REQUESTS and BUGS thread

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Letting it go nuts with your drums for a crapload of bars and chopping out the gems is definately the way to go with it for now. Hopefully SupaTrigga hasn't been abandoned (really hope that tape echo is eventually released too).

LIMIT:
Have you used Lucifer? It is definately more versatile and controllable/recallable, but not as simple to use, or quite as random.

hey everyone... This bug has been mentioned a bunch on this thread but no one seemed to have responded at all - but, like a few other people on here, Supertrigga merely repeats the same phrase 3 time before moving on, and sometimes doesn't work at all. The strange thing is that I've been using this plug in for months with no problem and now, all of sudden it works improperly. BUT it still works okay in older saved Live sessions - but if I drop a new one in it doesn't work like it should... wierd? I havn't changed anything on my power book since it started working poorly - no new downloads, no new plug-ins... any ideas?
It still works great on my PC, I should add.
Any help on how to get it working back the way it did would be greatly greatly appreciated! I've tried reinstalling it - I've even tried reinstalling Live... but no dice. Thanks for the help!

@BRAM I absolutely love supatrigga. I have 100's of plugins , the vast majority of which are free , but this is my favourite.
Can we expect an update any time soon ?
Any new features expected to be in the next update ?

cheers -------------- 2ndMOUSE

Something I don't remember happening but I'm using it in a send as opposed to an insert.
When I replay after stopping, it causes a crash. Orion 6.1

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
In the studio, I've done the "chop what you need, insert where you like" method, esp on drums - makes for some interesting fills. Live, however (using Ableton Live), I use it more like an effects send (but route the entire mix to it), and use the Live's crossfader function to switch back and forth between the effected and dry mixes.

The result, is having one fader on my controller labeled "awesome". Unpredictable, yes. A lot of fun, absolutely.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chromedecay/15962478/ (http://www.flickr.com/photos/chromedecay/15962478/)

J.

Hehe, yes, an "awesome" fader, where, I, would put all the essential instruments into the send and fade when felt appropriate:)

One thing I hope you can explain to me personally, your screen name, way to close to where I'm comin from, freaky

Edit: You've got a real eye for photography

hey bram,

I have a G4 dual 1 Ghtz and just recently upgraded logic to 7.
since then I can't use my favorite plugin. I can't even see it in the plugin list
on the track.
but when I start logic 6.3 it works perfect.

what do you think about this?

please help!

namito

what hardware does this plug-in emulate?

blankethead wrote:what hardware does this plug-in emulate?
none ;)
it's a unique reorder plugin, afaik there's no hardware out there which does this.

Hey ! I love Supatrigga !... unfortunately Audio Hijack doesn't seem to support it for some weird reason - and let me tell you that running Traktor via Audio Hijack with Supatrigga would probably kill some dancefloors. :)
Thanks again for the great job - keep it up ! :)

are there any plans for a Intel mac update?

Here Here! :)

Digi V wrote:are there any plans for a Intel mac update?
pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
.g

gomi wrote:
Digi V wrote:are there any plans for a Intel mac update?
pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
Yes please! I don't think I could live without Supatrigga when I get a new Intel Mac (soon).

as i am switching from a pc to a macbook, i also would love an osx/intel version

Return to “Smart Electronix”