Anyone seen Antti?

Official support for: smartelectronix.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sent him some money from Asynth some weeks ago, never heard back. Also he doesn't
seem to answer his email :? Maybe I didn't send enough, would be happy to send more,
just want to make sure he would get it...

I am in the same position with dmi (foorius)...
Probably Christmas holidays?

Maybe I didn't send enough, would be happy to send more, just want to make sure he would get it...
He's incredibly busy at the moment, I believe. I have my fingers crossed that he will find some time to get back to everyone soon.

Ben

ringstone wrote:I sent him some money from Asynth some weeks ago, never heard back. Also he doesn't
seem to answer his email :? Maybe I didn't send enough, would be happy to send more,
Same with me, I guess he dosent logon to his email alot? :cry:

Well, I did eventually hear back from him, did take a loooong time though...
I wouldn't bad-mouth him if I was you, he might just send your money back and you will never get that ASynth :lol:

ringstone wrote:I wouldn't bad-mouth him if I was you, he might just send your money back and you will never get that ASynth :lol:
Bad mouth him? :? I have tried contacting him numerous times. I doubt I will see ever see either my money or Asynth as it's now been around 4 months. :cry:

It's a shame, as I really did like the synth. Needless to say the demo version no longer gets used as every time I fire it up I feel like I was taken for a twat. :shock:

bump...are the problems sorted by any chance?
i hope so for you, even coz i wanted to get the SSE optimized Taurus myself..but i dont want to wait like 4 months to get it after donating...
im fearing though not much is happening under SmEx lately, apart from mDSP that i just read is getting a new GUI for Livecut bringing it to 1.0...
Peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

dreaddd wrote:bump...are the problems sorted by any chance?
It seems that Antti has disappeared (from the web anyway!), a few people have tried to contact him on my behalf, but I still haven't received so much as a reply let alone the synth .

It would be nice if smart electronix mods amended his webpage so that no donations can be made until he resurfaces… :roll:

I think he works for John Bowen now...not 100% sure but I think it was Antti John was talking about in the SonicState podcast (no. 41 or thereabout).

He just might be extremely busy right now.

k

BTW he did finally get back to me :)
ringstone wrote:I sent him some money from Asynth some weeks ago, never heard back. Also he doesn't

ringstone wrote:BTW he did finally get back to me :)
He never got back to me.

any news on the Antti front?
i tried to contact him looong ago to see if the purchase is still an option, but no sign of life so far..:(
Peace out
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Any change?
I'd also like to give some money and get the SSE optimized version, but is he contactable?

Solaris hardware is out soon. I suspect John has him locked away somewhere in a room to get on with it :)

aMUSEd wrote:Solaris hardware is out soon. I suspect John has him locked away somewhere in a room to get on with it :)
It seems Antti disappeared from Solaris development as well.

Return to “Smart Electronix”