Multiple Pretty Scopes

Official support for: soundemote.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
Just got pretty scope and mushroom generator and loving it. I'd like to perform a live show with pretty scope projected/displayed onto a screen. Only problem is I was to show multiple pretty scopes (one for each instrument in the composition) on the one screen.

To illustrate what i mean, we can see Soundmote's video of a daft punk cover - I want to be able to display multiple pretty scopes on one window which i can then display to an audience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ftW9GJff8

I can so far only figure out how to display one pretty scope per window - has anyone worked around this problem before?

Cheers

This is a feature we would like to eventually add. PrettyScope is, I guess, not quite developed enough for performances and serious VFX and... well there's tons of improvements I'd like to make, but currently there's a lack of funds.

Actually, PrettyScope is getting an update soon with a few features, development has definitely not been frozen.

Displaying multiple things in one prettyscope screen might actually be one of the EASIER things to implement. :tu:

Return to “Soundemote”