Waiting for Search Engine in Resonic Pro

Official support for: liqube.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please, please, please! I can't stress the importance of Resonic Pro having an onboard search engine! There is nothing out there for this. Resonic Pro is beautiful to use, and would be simply perfect with this functionality.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Hey :)

All I can say is we're working on it, step by step!

Handling metadata properly is the first part of it, and we're pretty close to being satisfied with that. The new Pro 0.9.3 release is gonna be out officially either today or tomorrow, and once you go through your files and check out what's there in the meta panel you'll get an idea.

So next up is indexing and database work of course, bringing all the little fragment we created in the last year together.
liqube · resonic · pro + player

Please, please, please! You're the only one that can save the world! Those other toy sample browsers got nothing on Resonic.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Orbit-50 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:09 pm Please, please, please! You're the only one that can save the world! Those other toy sample browsers got nothing on Resonic.
:lol:

At it! Image
liqube · resonic · pro + player

That's exactly what I'm talking about. :lol:

Return to “Liqube Audio”