no access to factory snashts on konakt version

Official support for: drumdrops.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just purchased vintage folk rock kit for kontakt.
ijust have one large prob, konakt is seeking kontakt scrit array files (*.nka) whereas the snapshots are all NKSN files and hus can' find them, and I tried all you sad of moving files to snahot folder drecy, also, erhas this is hy, as it sees no files but my options on the maser mixer page are recal and save ratther than load and save.
Bt i am realy ooking forward to using the factoy snapshots as im no savy with drum mastering short of from tracks themeves, how can this be solved and wh he fi distincion at a bewixt nka and nksn?
O am i amaking some simple err?
I am oking farward to using the prduct yet am ck on this prob.
date june 1 2016
thank you

Sorry you've been having problems with the snapshots.

I've just updated the snapshots for the Vintage Folk Kit and now you will be able to use them just by double-clicking them.

You will need to download the updated version of the kit from the website and then use the new snapshot files included in the download.

Let me know if you're still having any problems after downloading the new snapshot files...

hey guys ,

after ive seen that thread i was looking on the website and was thinking that i needs to check my e-mails again and didnt found an mail about the new Mapex Kit released for BFD .

did i miss that e-mail or got it lost somewhere ?

update:

no e-mail about the mapex kit , but anyway went over and have buy it .

hopefully next time there will be send an e-mail if there are something new .

happy monday to all

We are sending an email next week. We quietly launched the product this week and will do one of our normal launch offers a bit further down the road... Don't want to become predictable and boring.

hehehe ok ,

no its definetly not boring , i like to get those e-mails and be updated if there are something new i could like

anyway the mapex kit are great and i like it

there are one thing , ive noticed that the BFD3 Kits after scanning shows as "User" , just to say that , not hard to solve as i can edit the BFD3 Kits myselves with an text editor i usually do too because myselves i like that it shows as "Drumdrops Mapex Heavy Rock Kit" in the BFD3 Browser , it is because if you own alot expansions it is better sorted for me and to remember and see which kits from which developer i want use .

ok that its for now as i dont want to spam that thread as it is not about the new Mapex BFD Kit

and happy thuesday morning to your guys

Return to “Drumdrops”