Vintage Disco Kit

Official support for: drumdrops.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Any ETA for the VD Kİt?
Thanks
Oz

I registered for this forum to ask the same question. Very excited about this drum set, glad someone else is too.

All good things come to those that wait.

Building it at the moment.... As per norm - the standard packs will be out first, then the BFD pack and finally the Kontakt pack...

Don't have an ETA but it is next on the new product list.

I notice that the Vintage Disco Kit has appeared on the Drumdrops website. However, no Single Hits Pack. Why is that? Is it still in the works?

The Single Hits Pack is a good compromise of multi velocities for Steinberg's Groove Agent, which can only accommodate a max of 8 velocity layers. While one can argue that it is better to use the Multi Sample Pack, the question is which 8 velocity levels from this pack to use for Groove Agent.
relayer2001
Win 10 64-bit / Cubase Pro 8.5 / Numerous soft synths / Just as many hardware synths and not enough house

Hi I am afraid we have decided to stop building the Single Hits Packs. The pack is too similar to the Multi sample packs and taking us too much additional time to build. The sales don't really make sense for us, plus we want to bring the kits out quicker. With only one of us building these packs it is very time consuming. Sorry...

If Steinbergs Groove Agent can take 8 velocities I would take 1 out of every 3 samples from the multi sample pack. Should work well.

Thanks Nick

Thanks for the quick reply Nick. I assume you mean every 3rd sample starting from max velocity?

Also, is there an upgrade path from Single Hits to Multi Sample?
relayer2001
Win 10 64-bit / Cubase Pro 8.5 / Numerous soft synths / Just as many hardware synths and not enough house

Yep starting from the max or min velocity. If you have an SH pack and want to buy an MS pack we can give you a voucher which will discount about three quarters of the price of the single hits pack... Email me at nick@drumdrops.com if you want to do this. Cheers NY

Return to “Drumdrops”