Kiaratune no output

Official support for: futucraft.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi people,

I just downlaoded KT, extracted, blah blah, then loaded it up in my host. Im using the old Tunafish one just for kicks, and also becuase my main one, LMMS, freezes when i try to load it up on it. So anyway, im loaded it up and placed some notes to see how it was. But thier was no output, nothing. All volumes on my computer and speakers etc. were correct, and so was the master volume on KT, but it wasnt making any sounds at all.

Is this just becuase im using a 7 year old host, or is it another problem?
:help: :bang:

You could try VSThost ...

Hi,

Can you give me some more details about your system please?

7 year old host sounds a bit tough. :? If you're on Windows, have you tried the older versions of Kairatune?

mfa,

Unfortunatly im in the uniquely terrible position of having a garbage computer (Pentium M processer, whoopee, whee, haha) and a garbage host. Basically, since it wont work in my good host, LMMS, im using the old stupid one as a workaround since it has virtually no CPU load, even on my laptop.

I guess what im aiming to do is instead of directly using KT in LMMS, i want to make loops and snippets in other hosts, export them as .wav, and use those in LMMS. I cant do this becuase for some reason that is deeply shrouded in mystery and intrigue, KT produces no output/sounds at all.

Im going to try VstHost, but that may or may not work, depending on the CPU footprint.

Hi RPGO,

I can use Kairatune on Pentium-M laptop with Windows XP. But it gets difficult with more than just a few instances, and that requires a decent sound card! The built in sound card is total crap in my Pentium-M laptop.

I haven't really seen much difference in the hosts. I think they generally use as much CPU as you make them.

Good luck with your adventure! :)

Return to “Futucraft”