Wow! What a unique and cool synth.

Official support for: futucraft.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You've done a stellar job designing a synth that is heavily weighted toward impactful and melodic sounds. I'm also seriously impressed by the interface and general look and feel. If you don't mind, I'd like to take a crack at creating a "video manual" of sorts. I'll post it up on my Youtube channel at http://youtube.com/oubliettezombie as I make videos and I'll be sure to let all my blog/Facebook readers know about it as well.

Keep up the great work, and let us know if you plan on releasing third party sounds at any point in the future. I'd love to develop some sounds for this beast.

NicksTutorials wrote:You've done a stellar job designing a synth that is heavily weighted toward impactful and melodic sounds. I'm also seriously impressed by the interface and general look and feel.
Thanks! I put a lot of work to the design and had great help from my Futucraft fellows. :hug:
NicksTutorials wrote:If you don't mind, I'd like to take a crack at creating a "video manual" of sorts. I'll post it up on my Youtube channel at http://youtube.com/oubliettezombie as I make videos and I'll be sure to let all my blog/Facebook readers know about it as well.
Your channel looks great! You're showing some really cool sounds there! I just watched a couple and the Jungle Bass and the Icy Shimmer Effect were right on it! Good stuff!

You're more than welcome to create and publish anything you like about Kairatune, if it'll help other users, even better! I just don't have the resources to make all the manuals and tutorials and presets and whatnot i'd like, so i do appreciate all contributions from the community!

Please let me know when you have something out so i can promote it.
NicksTutorials wrote:Keep up the great work, and let us know if you plan on releasing third party sounds at any point in the future. I'd love to develop some sounds for this beast.
I'll release any soundpacks that are available. I'll be developing the factory sound set in future updates, as well as providing downloadable sound packs. Please share if you make any presets!

Given that it only mixes saws and squares, it makes a great sound. But some more waveforms would be great, too... :wink:

Thanks for the kind words! I love doing what I do. Also, please pass my congrats on to the rest of your team.

I appreciate your blessing on the video manual so expect that in the near future as soon as my current project cools down a bit. I'll be sure to send links to you once I have a couple of videos ready to go.

[EDIT: I described an issue with playing in notes to Ableton Live with the computer keyboard and then found out that this is already a known issue. I'll just use MIDI clips or a regular MIDI keyboard instead for the time being.]

Thanks to you and the team for putting in what must be an insane amount of work. DSP is black magic wizardry and what you've been able to achieve in a free product is huge.

I was always able to use it even without any manual... :P

Hi,

I just wanted to thank you for kairatune, I love the sound and I'm having a lot of fun.

kkj

Return to “Futucraft”