Having fun with Kairatune -

Official support for: futucraft.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wanted to thank you guys for this awesome, quirky synthesizer. I downloaded it a little while ago and have been having a blast using it in Logic Pro. This thing sounds great and I've found it easy to use. I appreciate you offering it as a freeware plugin. I would support your future endeavors if you should decide to make a full-fledged commercial product. Have a good one!! :)

- M

Thanks! I'm so glad you like it! Who knows - maybe someday we'll have something more.

Just put into DP 7 and I'm blown away. It sounds very analogoic (word?).

Only complaint is there doesn't seem to be any mod-wheel modulated effects. Mod-wheel doesn't seem to do anything.

Other than that, I will use this baby a lot! Thanks so much and Merry Christmas.

MIDICH1 wrote:Just put into DP 7 and I'm blown away. It sounds very analogoic (word?).

Only complaint is there doesn't seem to be any mod-wheel modulated effects. Mod-wheel doesn't seem to do anything.

Other than that, I will use this baby a lot! Thanks so much and Merry Christmas.
Thanks! Mod-wheel can be assigned to control any parameters by MIDI-learn, but you're right none of the factory presets have any assignments. It's on the TODO but other stuff seem to take priority all the time. Until we get some mod-wheel action programmed, i'd like to encourage you to play with the MIDI-learn. You can make your own mod-wheel action very quickly. Merry Christmas to you too!

Return to “Futucraft”