Newbie : Should I go for toybox or Euro reakt

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Good evening, Newbie here.

I've bought Voltage Modular few months ago and never clicked with it. Until Reaktor 6.3 came out (I have NI's KU11) and the blocks caught my eyes. I love the UI and sound better than VM. However, both captioned products are now on sale and if I want to invest my money and free time to EITHER one, which one should I pick ? Which one suit for a starter and which one easy to program ? FYI, I have d/l both free packs from their web site seems like toy box has more edges. But I seldom hear comments from Euro Reakt. Feel free to drop me your comments and advises. Have a nice weekend.

Cheers!
Cowby

i believe the free euroreakt are the same as the paid, except rack compatibility.
someone may correct me on this...

The free fpp euroreakt has just a selection of the paid package
But if you mean the free euroreakt from the user library , then yes.. but you'll need to add the wires in/outputs yourself ..
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Hi,

Is Euro reakt stop their development ? Unlike VM and Toybox, seems like they don't have any new blocks or new modules developed since my last post. Though the price is okay ( on sales ) does it mean this is an as-is product?

Cowby

If in doubt switch to VCV rack...

From the website: "Not just a demo... this is a standalone expansion for Euro Reakt! This collection contains 18 Blocks not found in Euro Reakt along with a complete set of NKS mapped-and-tagged Racks to explore them."
gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:35 pm The free fpp euroreakt has just a selection of the paid package
But if you mean the free euroreakt from the user library , then yes.. but you'll need to add the wires in/outputs yourself ..
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

I only got the euroreakt 6.3 about a week ago...there are ready to tweak racks that use a lot of inc blocks...well described what the blocks do...read the description on the website..anyway...on YouTube there is a cool channel..:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1fThu6WiEcw

there is enough there to keep me experimenting for a 'bit'. ,at some point ill top it up with toybox blocks bundle (have synth pack already)
if you search the web you'll find a few reviews of the EuroReakt 6.3 blocks.

enjoy learning and having fun if you getting the blocks. :clap:
MPG X670E CARBON Ryzen 9 7900, 64Gb 6K DDR5 4x2tb Nvmes

Return to “Modular Synthesis”