Let's talk reaktor 6.4

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reaktor Reaktor Player

SpaceTraffic wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:43 am Heres an example:

https://youtu.be/2Y60Lq2gMfU
This video persuaded me to buy the Synth Bundle (last missing bundle).
:tu:

Calenberger wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:16 pm
SpaceTraffic wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:43 am Heres an example:

https://youtu.be/2Y60Lq2gMfU
This video persuaded me to buy the Synth Bundle (last missing bundle).
:tu:
That’s great to hear. They are some great people, looking forward to hear your tunes! Stay safe!

hermbot wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:22 am I've created an adaptation of the Lyra-8 in Reaktor, please take a look:
Very cool! Thanks! I've been curious to try the Lyra-8, but can't afford one, so it's nice to be able to try it out this way!

Hey I'm thinking about doing a livestream, maybe showing how I build blocks... building a block from scratch or just showing some basic or advanced blocks patching... 2 different livestreams?

Would this be of interest to anyone?

Both subjects would be very interesting for me!

David@TOYBOX wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:03 am Hey I'm thinking about doing a livestream, maybe showing how I build blocks... building a block from scratch or just showing some basic or advanced blocks patching... 2 different livestreams?

Hi David, I would for sure, cheers Glyn.

David@TOYBOX wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:03 am Hey I'm thinking about doing a livestream, maybe showing how I build blocks... building a block from scratch or just showing some basic or advanced blocks patching... 2 different livestreams?

Both sound good :tu:

Great idea! :clap: Videos of advanced block patching for making music is really needed in my opinion. I have everything from Toybox and would love some patching ideas from you David or other people who have more experience from modular synths.

#MeToo

OK great! I'll be doing the livestream tomorrow, 15th April at 5pm GMT (6pm London, 7pm Europe, 1pm New York.

I will probably be building a Reaktor Block from scratch and then maybe show some more advanced Blocks patching ideas.

Tune in here: youtube.com/c/toyboxaudio

to David@toybox
(or anyone who knows how to answer the question below)

i am interested in using your piano roll block in a reaktor build i am making. The build is for personal use only.

From either primary or core is it possible to (easily) send polyphonic notes and velocity to and from the piano roll block ?

could please describe the connections to be made ?
i have not used blocks.

and if your looking for suggestions, how about a mode editor where you would click on keys/play on a keyboard to construct a mode ? the notes in a mode are easy to look up on the internet. it would be very handy if i wanted to use a mode that you haven't added. building a mode editor is on my to do list which is rather lengthy.

For some reason I get toybox mail in my mail box ( from ask audio ) , I never asked for additional email , hell I don't even know what ask audio is ???
Could you please remove me from the mailing list
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

"For some reason I get toybox mail in my mail box ( from ask audio ) , I never asked for additional email , hell I don't even know what ask audio is ???
Could you please remove me from the mailing list"

Why take that to a message board? Just email him direct. Toybox is a really cool maker. And those master class videos by Toybox and the Euroreakt guy are great.

One click on unsubscribe button in the mail would have done it.
But instead of just doing that he posted this so very important complaint not only in this thread but in the NI community as well. Who knows where else?
Obviously someone has too much time during these complicated times and / or needs urgently some communication / contact.
Alright, you've had your one minute of fame.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:34 pm For some reason I get toybox mail in my mail box ( from ask audio ) , I never asked for additional email , hell I don't even know what ask audio is ???
Could you please remove me from the mailing list
you could ask :shrug:

Return to “Modular Synthesis”