XSRDO Analogy Official Release

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Halonmusic wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:01 am Hi Kirsty. Can't wait to try that padwave module. Also, would it be possible to change the color or skin like in Doppler ? The black color is a bit too dark for my eyes.
Sorry, Analogy can't load user graphics at runtime.
Everything is embedded from the program resource file when I compile it. Thats why its 20MB.
If you want to use your own graphics I can upload my bitmap folder, you can overwrite it with your own
images and send it back to me so I can make a custom version for you.
Currently it contains about 56 *.bmp images, most of which are very similar.

Kirsty

kirsty roland wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 6:39 pm
Halonmusic wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 12:01 am Hi Kirsty. Can't wait to try that padwave module. Also, would it be possible to change the color or skin like in Doppler ? The black color is a bit too dark for my eyes.
Sorry, Analogy can't load user graphics at runtime.
Everything is embedded from the program resource file when I compile it. Thats why its 20MB.
If you want to use your own graphics I can upload my bitmap folder, you can overwrite it with your own
images and send it back to me so I can make a custom version for you.
Currently it contains about 56 *.bmp images, most of which are very similar.

Kirsty
That's ok Kirsty. The color is growing on me in fact. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

XSRDO Analogy now updated to v1.1

- Changing Arp settings no longer silences it in live play mode
- Added new switch to ARP module to select from 16 preset rhythms
- Polyphonic Padwave module
- Fixed issue not showing 'Link MIDI To This Knob' on some knobs
- Padwave Driver Module for pitch envelope mod, filter envelope mod, pitch mod etc...
- Lined up wave player module controls with other similar modules
- Altered Oscillator Module to default to A440 + pitch knob if no CV input present
- Added Slow/Fast option to Random/Noise Generator Module

Free download at
http://xsrdo.blogspot.com/

Kirsty :)

Wow, really nice - thank you! I'd suggest slightly bigger fonts and ligther background to make text more readable :)

Thanks kirsty :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Looks (and sounds) really nice, but unfortunately only 32-bit? Any plans for 64-bit?
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Thank You very much Kirsty

starflakeprj wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 pm Looks (and sounds) really nice, but unfortunately only 32-bit? Any plans for 64-bit?
Yes, I'm in the process of converting my 32bit asm routines for 64bit compatibility.
I made the new padwave module that way, aka Pad_Maker.dll in the utils folder.

Kirsty

kirsty roland wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:34 pm
starflakeprj wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:30 pm Looks (and sounds) really nice, but unfortunately only 32-bit? Any plans for 64-bit?
Yes, I'm in the process of converting my 32bit asm routines for 64bit compatibility.

Kirsty
Is there any way to make the background bright? I saw previous releases had light UI

kirsty roland wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:34 pm

Kirsty
Cool, thank you for the information. I'll keep monitoring this thread :)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

0degree wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:24 am Is there any way to make the background bright? I saw previous releases had light UI
Sorry not with the current embedded graphics. Please see previous posts about this.

Kirsty

This is a very, very good soft synth. The filters sound very, very good. It is all implemented great. I am trying to figure out if I can make anything velocity sensitive, do any MIDI learn type stuff or assign controls at all. Wondering also if the monophonic sound generators can do anything polyphonic, maybe if I put four or eight of them and then have an four or eight voice synth? I will have to try when I have more time. I may have time to contribute to GUI additions if you do upload the graphics, and I may be able to help with a user manual, too, though slow as a snail. I like modular synths and this one has great character. I have an envelope re-triggering a filter mod for all note frequencies, for example, a unique sound feature not easy to come by. When a key remains pressed, and the sustain on the amplitude is turned up, the filter keeps on starting over every time another key is pressed! This sounds very nice. Thank you for the synth.

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
kvnes wrote:...I am trying to figure out if I can make anything velocity sensitive...
Use the MIDI module M061 to access velocity and send it's CV output anywhere.
kvnes wrote:...do any MIDI learn type stuff or assign controls at all...
MIDI learn is available on the main menu.
kvnes wrote:...Wondering also if the monophonic sound generators can do anything polyphonic...
The built in 128 note polyphonic modules MiniSynth1 and MiniSynth2 contain the same code as their mono VCO->VCF->ADSR->VCA counterparts and can be modulated by any other module.
kvnes wrote:I have an envelope re-triggering a filter mod for all note frequencies, for example, a unique sound feature not easy to come by. When a key remains pressed, and the sustain on the amplitude is turned up, the filter keeps on starting over every time another key is pressed...
Sounds like the Paraphonic synth module I've been thinking about

Kirsty :)

0degree wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:57 pm Wow, really nice - thank you! I'd suggest slightly bigger fonts and ligther background to make text more readable :)
Exact , same thing for me ! With my old eyes, it's difficult to see :?

jeff51 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:55 am
0degree wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:57 pm Wow, really nice - thank you! I'd suggest slightly bigger fonts and ligther background to make text more readable :)
Exact , same thing for me ! With my old eyes, it's difficult to see :?
Haha! Same here, getting old

Return to “Modular Synthesis”