Reaktor 'blocks' on screen patch cables , possibly in a future update !

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reaktor Reaktor Player

It's released - Reaktor 6.3
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

surprise
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

got an odd e-mail telling me my Komplete Start Blocks base that I'd ordered was available to download.

I haven't ordered anything but I do have Reaktor 6. Do I need to download both the Reaktor update and the Blocks Base?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

blocks base will be released, via native access, in the following days. it is a silent update. so no wiring possible yet.
i see that some already have it, it will be distributed among the users. in chops, or i do you call it.

blocks base is necessary for "racks", wiring blocks, i think, and you need the latest reaktor 6 version, 6.3. full version of course.

and you will be notified by e-mail, when you can access blocks base.

EDIT: NI can explain it better: this comes from the NI forum:

"That's the thing with this silent update. The Blocks Base supplement isn't added to people's accounts yet, its being rolled out over the next days. Thats why our communication goes live on Monday.

So for you that means to keep an eye out on your email"

WasteLand wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:36 am blocks base will be released, via native access, in the following days. it is a silent update. so no wiring possible yet.
i see that some already have it, it will be distributed among the users. in chops, or i do you call it.

blocks base is necessary for "racks", wiring blocks, i think, and you need the latest reaktor 6 version, 6.3. full version of course.

and you will be notified by e-mail, when you can access blocks base.
I've already downloaded both the 6.3 update and blocks base and it's working here, with the patching cables.
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

WasteLand wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:36 am blocks base will be released, via native access, in the following days. it is a silent update. so no wiring possible yet.
it seems to be in native access now, and its not an update, its a separate install package. Looks like they may be going 3rd-party 'authorised' content for Reaktor now, a la Kontakt Libraries:

"Required for BLOCKS Primes and all BLOCKS releases from our partners."
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Hmmm, the patchcables environment seems to be tied to being 'Rack'.

And Reaktor wont let me add user-created content (ie Reaktor User Library Blocks) to a Rack....

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:42 am
it seems to be in native access now, and its not an update, its a separate install package. Looks like they may be going 3rd-party 'authorised' content for Reaktor now, a la Kontakt Libraries:

"Required for BLOCKS Primes and all BLOCKS releases from our partners."
reaktor is the silent update, my mistake. blocks base will be added later, but some users have it already:

""That's the thing with this silent update. The Blocks Base supplement isn't added to people's accounts yet, its being rolled out over the next days. Thats why our communication goes live on Monday.

So for you that means to keep an eye out on your email" form NI forum (i repeat)

it doesn't show up in my native access. (and i have komplete 11 ultimate..)

Can only load blocks base files. maybe add non blocks base is something they will add in future.
whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:49 am Hmmm, the patchcables environment seems to be tied to being 'Rack'.

And Reaktor wont let me add user-created content (ie Reaktor User Library Blocks) to a Rack....

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:49 am Hmmm, the patchcables environment seems to be tied to being 'Rack'.

that was i question i also had, i think developer must update there user library blocks, i hope they do, there are great libraries, and ensembles...

topaz wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:59 am Can only load blocks base files. maybe add non blocks base is something they will add in future.
Big fat fail if they dont, especially if it is a 'paid content' walled garden.

whyterabbyt wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:05 pm
topaz wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:59 am Can only load blocks base files. maybe add non blocks base is something they will add in future.
Big fat fail if they dont, especially if it is a 'paid content' walled garden.
Yeah, that really takes the wind out of the sails if that's their intention.
Sweet child in time...

Can't load any factory blocks into a rack either.

according to evildragon, in instruments its a player arrangement?

Return to “Modular Synthesis”