Reaktor 'blocks' on screen patch cables , possibly in a future update !

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Reaktor Reaktor Player

We all knnow that the fabulous 'salamanderanagram' and 'herw' created patch cables for instruments and ensembles
But according to this video , reaktor will have patch cables between blocks ( iow between diff.instruments )
Skip video to 08:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgirVaJo42g
Last edited by gentleclockdivider on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Thanks for this interesting info !
Best
YY

Couldn't watch more than 1 minute of video, presenter is like an annoying manic Chihuahua.

However, news is cool.
A well-behaved signature.

JerGoertz wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:30 pm Couldn't watch more than 1 minute of video, presenter is like an annoying manic Chihuahua.

However, news is cool.
Huang has that effect lol
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Pretty cool behind the scenes of NI.
Stuck in Aperture Laboratories for a 2nd time!

That looks sweet!
Thanks for the info.
Anybody knows when is the update?

That would made Reaktor for me interesting again maybe.

JerGoertz wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:30 pm Couldn't watch more than 1 minute of video, presenter is like an annoying manic Chihuahua.

However, news is cool.
I never found his voice annoying, and I really enjoy his channel. Maybe you'd get used to it :shrug:

Like most Youtubers these days.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:19 pm

However, news is cool.
I never found his voice annoying, and I really enjoy his channel. Maybe you'd get used to it :shrug:
Andrew Huang, to me, is f**king awesome. That cat is brilliant, one of my fav channels.

solar28 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:03 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:19 pm

However, news is cool.
Andrew Huang, to me, is f**king awesome. That cat is brilliant, one of my fav channels.
No doubt the guy has skills.
A well-behaved signature.

Cinebient wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:48 pm That would made Reaktor for me interesting again maybe.
Me too! C‘mon NI! :tu:

Looks nice. Also good to see another Massive X hint.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

Some new rumours? Opinions? Timing?

Does that mean you wouldn’t do routing in the structure screen?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Return to “Modular Synthesis”