Best time to buy Reaktor

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all.

When's the best time to buy Reaktor? Black Friday sale? Also, would anyone have a suggestion on how to possibly find a Reaktor 5 to qualify for an upgrade?

Thanks

Whenever you need it.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

I bought Reaktor 5 for cheap on this forum, and then got the Reaktor 6 upgrade. I bet they have a Black Friday sale, where you can get Reaktor 6 for the price of the upgrade (99 €), so, i don't think it's worth to go the path i did. And, upgrade sales for the instruments are rare. Think i've seen 1 in the last few years. I'd wait for BF, and get it then.

chk071 wrote:I bought Reaktor 5 for cheap on this forum, and then got the Reaktor 6 upgrade. I bet they have a Black Friday sale, where you can get Reaktor 6 for the price of the upgrade (99 €), so, i don't think it's worth to go the path i did. And, upgrade sales for the instruments are rare. Think i've seen 1 in the last few years. I'd wait for BF, and get it then.
Thanks for your input. I can wait till BF, unless I stumble upon a bargain here.

My Reaktor is still available, I am just too busy to bump it all the time...

Deelanee wrote:Hello all.

When's the best time to buy Reaktor?
Thanks
Right f#ckin' now if you will actually use it! Why wait another day?
Seriously, Reaktor has a bit of a learning curve so may as well start now. :party:

NOW

Or during Summer Sale for 50%

Black Friday is almost always 50% off for most NI stuff.
<List your stupid gear here>

I'd go for the black friday sale next month. Reaktor 6 is still only 2 years old, and 5 came out in 2005 IIRC, so I wouldn't worry too much.
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”