[announce] VeeSeeVST Rack VST2 plugin

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VCV Rack

Redukt wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:08 pm What's the correct way to remove modules from the library? I really only need the Fundamental and Audible Instruments ones. When i just delete the from the "plugins" folder, they still show up in the VST window itself but can''t be used.
Maybe just favorite mark your favorite ones ?
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Redukt wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:08 pm What's the correct way to remove modules from the library? I really only need the Fundamental and Audible Instruments ones. When i just delete the from the "plugins" folder, they still show up in the VST window itself but can''t be used.
Signing in to thr VCV account online, untick all and update the plugins in your app?

hannesmenzel wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:58 pm Signing in to thr VCV account online, untick all and update the plugins in your app?
VeeSeeVST is in no way affiliated with VCV Rack and has therefore nothing to to with a VCV account.
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

crimsonwarlock wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:37 am
hannesmenzel wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:58 pm Signing in to thr VCV account online, untick all and update the plugins in your app?
VeeSeeVST is in no way affiliated with VCV Rack and has therefore nothing to to with a VCV account.
Yeah, sorry, thought rhat was a VST bridge.

Hi I found some new modules. Not sure if they can be ported or not

http://holon.ist/vcv/

Im getting more audio dropouts lately with modules that shouldnt fail. For example the Clocked plugin wont sync to FL studios clock input. Trying to fix it caused silence.

Also there are some Geodesic updates that are worth checking out.

Also BogAudio mixers do not output sound

x forget it i figured it out

this is crashing Ableton live for me for some reason. works great in Reaper.

to be honest I wish they'd just publish the official VST version so I can throw my f**king money at them. It's hard for me to explain why but I love VCV Rack more than any other synth I have, besides maybe MaxMSP but that's a lot less fun to boot up and play with.

VCV Rack is a software masterpiece in its own league up there with Ableton and Diva. To me, at least. I much prefer it to Reaktor.

mxbf wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:35 pm this is crashing Ableton live for me for some reason. works great in Reaper.

to be honest I wish they'd just publish the official VST version so I can throw my f**king money at them. It's hard for me to explain why but I love VCV Rack more than any other synth I have, besides maybe MaxMSP but that's a lot less fun to boot up and play with.

VCV Rack is a software masterpiece in its own league up there with Ableton and Diva. To me, at least. I much prefer it to Reaktor.
VCV Rack 2.0 with official VST support should be soon now. As of last week or so, Andrew mentioned that preview builds should be available in January.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:41 am
mxbf wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:35 pm this is crashing Ableton live for me for some reason. works great in Reaper.

VCV Rack 2.0 with official VST support should be soon now. As of last week or so, Andrew mentioned that preview builds should be available in January.
NICE! That's very exciting.

Andrew mentioned that preview builds should be available in January.

Now March
is there any news ?

I googled for it.
Maybe someone knows more

Polomo123 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:18 am Now March
is there any news ?
No news, it happens when it happens.

Polomo123 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:18 am Andrew mentioned that preview builds should be available in January.

Now March
is there any news ?

I googled for it.
Maybe someone knows more
You know how software development goes...the developer says, "January/February" and that usually means "June." Hopefully the same year. :lol:

Until things are late in the beta stage, I tend to just ignore developer estimates.

Polomo123 wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:18 am is there any news ?
Follow https://community.vcvrack.com/t/rack-de ... -blog/5864 for the most up-to-date Rack development news.
VCV Rack, the Eurorack simulator

Return to “Modular Synthesis”