[announce] VeeSeeVST Rack VST2 plugin

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VCV Rack

ok I think I know which plugins are causing the problem. They are by Lindenberg Research: Alma Ladder Filter, Woldemar, probably all their stuff. Any ideas whats going on there?

melodyz wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:41 pm ok I think I know which plugins are causing the problem. They are by Lindenberg Research: Alma Ladder Filter, Woldemar, probably all their stuff. Any ideas whats going on there?
So did I understand this correctly: When you are loading a patch with one of these modules, the sound disappears in FL Studio ?

Does that also happen with this test patch (see attachment) ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Here is a modest small set of patches for inclusion.

the 2 patches with *clocksync* in the name, require clock signal input.
not midi, but true 24ppqn clock signal.
eurikon.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[*] sound is unfrozen geometry [*]
https://www.youtube.com/c/Eurikon/videos

Added to GitHub
I also added some new patches of mine, check out "funk bass 2b" :)
"beatfreq lead 1f" is also quite interesting since it implements the note-independent beat frequency feature that can be found on the Moog Sub37 for example (all synths should have that ! I just added this to my work-in-progress software sampler)

EDIT: here's a little noodle with the funk bass patch (just a few patterns): https://hearthis.at/bsp-ry/vsvrchipfunkdraft/C5d/

@melodyz: can you also try this incremental update ? it has the latest version from the LindenbergResearch repo (extract + replace the files in the vst2_bin/ dir).

bsp804 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:49 pm
melodyz wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:41 pm ok I think I know which plugins are causing the problem. They are by Lindenberg Research: Alma Ladder Filter, Woldemar, probably all their stuff. Any ideas whats going on there?
So did I understand this correctly: When you are loading a patch with one of these modules, the sound disappears in FL Studio ?

Does that also happen with this test patch (see attachment) ?

It did not happen in the debug file you provided.

I tired applying the update for march 29 and got a failure with the .instru

Besides my audio issue above here is some free patches. all sequences

Also does anyone think I'm missing something very valuable here to replace something I dont need? I would like to keep with the white theme if possible but if there is something vital missing let me know.

found another bug. When I use FL studios macro knob assign button in the upper menu and select a control knob on my hardware all of the sudden the mouse cursor vanishes. Im not sure if its from FL studio itself but I have only seen this issue in veeseeevee. the midi cc value Im assigning is 28 to any knobs. I am using the march 20 release

bsp804 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:28 pm EDIT: here's a little noodle with the funk bass patch (just a few patterns): https://hearthis.at/bsp-ry/vsvrchipfunkdraft/C5d/
awesome sounding oldskool funk noodle!

love the chiptunish star sprinkle!
is that star sprinkle made in vcv too? if so how did you patch it up?
[*] sound is unfrozen geometry [*]
https://www.youtube.com/c/Eurikon/videos

Greetings !

I've updated the Linux build:

http://linux-sound.org/misc/veeseevstra ... 019.tar.gz

Best regards,

dp

melodyz wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:30 am I tired applying the update for march 29 and got a failure with the .instru
Looks like you didn't apply the patch properly (you have to copy the update files over your previous installation). That error message only occurs if the plugin cannot find the file "plugins/Befaco/res/SpringReverbIR.pcm".
melodyz wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:49 am Besides my audio issue above here is some free patches. all sequences
Thanks! added to GitHub
melodyz wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:21 am Also does anyone think I'm missing something very valuable here to replace something I dont need? I would like to keep with the white theme if possible but if there is something vital missing let me know.
Autodafe's multiples are white (but a little bigger) =)
melodyz wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:10 am found another bug. When I use FL studios macro knob assign button in the upper menu and select a control knob on my hardware all of the sudden the mouse cursor vanishes. Im not sure if its from FL studio itself but I have only seen this issue in veeseeevee. the midi cc value Im assigning is 28 to any knobs. I am using the march 20 release
That's not a bug. The mouse cursor always disappears (and is locked in place) when you use a control in VSVR or VCV Rack (unless you have set "allowCursorLock" to false).
Just tested it in FL Studio 20.1.2 (the latest version), it works as expected.
bionrg wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:55 amis that star sprinkle made in vcv too? if so how did you patch it up?
yes, it's made with Bacon Music's ChipWave and ChipYourWave modules, a Seq-3 module that modulates the pitch (via a Formula module to get the note scaling right). It also uses LindenbergResearch's work-in-progress "Sally" MS10 filter module.
StudioDave wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:09 pm I've updated the Linux build:

http://linux-sound.org/misc/veeseevstra ... 019.tar.gz
Howdy Dave ! Added to GitHub !

Thanks I applied the update correctly this time and the problem still persists on my end with those alma filters causing the audio to cutout. When I remove them the audio comes back. Not sure why. I am just going to avoid them for now.

On a second point where is the menu command "Alowcursor lock" to false? I cant seem to find it

melodyz wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:28 am Thanks I applied the update correctly this time and the problem still persists on my end with those alma filters causing the audio to cutout. When I remove them the audio comes back. Not sure why. I am just going to avoid them for now.
This is a really strange issue and I have no idea what else we could try to solve this.
On my machine, the issue cannot be reproduced (in Fruity Loops).
melodyz wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:28 amOn a second point where is the menu command "Alowcursor lock" to false? I cant seem to find it
There's no UI for that, you have to modify "settings.json" in a text editor.

ok thanks. I will keep working on it. Also is there a way to do virtual CV mod from 1 instance of Veeseevee or another plugin to another? I dont think so but I thought I would ask

Also how does someone connect hardware with cv output to a pc to act on VCV software?

Return to “Modular Synthesis”