SoloRack v1.4 Seven new modules

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

S0lo wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:20 pm Short answer: A resizable GUI is in progress. If all goes well, it should be in the next version or the one after it.
Good news - looking forward to it! :)
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

psy_ wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:04 pm thx for the quick reply and explanation, i just see that you can't make the window of visible devices bigger, only the window without resize nothing inside
In that case, You can increase the number of view-able rows by doing the following:

1. Open the config.ini file in the "My documents\SoloRack" folder.
2. Under the [Options] section. add the following line:

viewable_rows=4

Replace 4 with any number of rows you want.

3. Close and restart SoloRack.

It won't make it full screen but at least you can see more rows to play with without scrolling.
www.solostuff.net
Advice is heavy. So don’t send it like a mountain.

going to test it, i didn't read the readme :)

S0lo wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:20 pm Short answer: A resizable GUI is in progress. If all goes well, it should be in the next version or the one after it
Any news on this?
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

kingtubby wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:34 pm
S0lo wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:20 pm Short answer: A resizable GUI is in progress. If all goes well, it should be in the next version or the one after it
Any news on this?
The graphics part has been done but not coded into the synth yet. I've been too busy with adding more modules, one of them too complex that took way more time than expected.

So it's coming, but not soon I'm afraid.
www.solostuff.net

Excellent! 🙂
Dave

I try the Demo in Bitwig(3.1x8 Track) and it crashes ,,very´´ often.
Anyone with the same problems?

I also try the demo on Ableton live 10.(last). It crash also after a time.
It is the demo itself? Maybe something with the noisesound that fades in and out?

Eigenfrequenz wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:38 pm I try the Demo in Bitwig(3.1x8 Track) and it crashes ,,very´´ often.
Anyone with the same problems?
I just tried it in Bitwig 3.1.1 Demo for around half an hour. I couldn't get it to crash. Can you describe exactly what were you doing. Is there is a point or a preset where it's likely to happen? (I did try solorack in demo mode by the way)

I don't have Ableton 10. But I'll see if I can get it latter.
www.solostuff.net

Not really,

In Bitwig it happen arround the time i change the presets and in Ableton with 8 Tracks of Solorack it happen in one moment on another.
I must say that i use a old computer Lenovo N500 Intel Cetrino with 4GB Ram and
Windows 7. The CPU on Abletons say arround 20 - 33 %.

Ableton makes a crashfile. Is that helpful for you?

Eigenfrequenz wrote: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:23 pmAbleton makes a crashfile. Is that helpful for you?
it may or may not help. Just make sure you close Ableton immediately after SoloRack crashes then send the file.

Does the problem ever happen when running only one instance of SoloRack ?
www.solostuff.net

Thanks for the crash file, but it didn't help that much.

So I tried it in Ableton 10 demo. I was able to make it crash the first time, but that wasn't clear if it was SoloRack or Ableton it self that crashed. So I tried again, and I could never make it crash again!!. I've added like 25+ SoloRack instances. No crash. Tried it a third time again with as many instances. Still no crash.

What I suspect: since the issue is not specific to a certain DAW. My attention goes to the ASIO driver. Try changing the buffer size. See what happens. Try the 32bit version, see what happens
www.solostuff.net

Okay, i will try it the next days:)

SoloRack version 2.0 has been released. New thread here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=571589
www.solostuff.net

Return to “Modular Synthesis”