want to make plug-ins in c++? support IPlug2 development on patreon!

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

if there's anyone here who would like to support my work updating IPlug for 2018, I have set up a patreon page where you can pledge as little as 1$ per month (leave any time).

I believe IPlug is a really nice and easy way into "real" programming, but it's a bit rough round the edges. hopefully that will change (literally with nice vector graphic support). documentation is a priority and will include some new tutorials for beginners.

https://www.patreon.com/olilarkin

best regards

oli larkin

Hi!
How far is a release? thanks!

Not too far, still lots of work to do though

hibrasil wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:26 pm Not too far, still lots of work to do though
Thanks! Waiting patiently!

hibrasil wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:26 pm Not too far, still lots of work to do though
Hi Oli, thanks for all of the hard work!

I worked with WDL-OL a couple of years ago and am finally getting back into VST development but I don’t know if I should pick back up with WDL-OL or start using iPlug2.

Any updates on the stability of iPlug2?

It's getting pretty stable but a few things may still change. I'd use iPlug2 if I were you (and ideally help us finish it!) join the slack channel

hibrasil wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:22 pm It's getting pretty stable but a few things may still change. I'd use iPlug2 if I were you (and ideally help us finish it!) join the slack channel
Awesome, will do! :party:

Return to “Modular Synthesis”