VCV Rack

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Loopus Modules Sonus Modular treasure 0.5 treasure free bundle VCV Rack

Great stuff in 1.0! I've been sticking to VeeSeeVST for now as I'm not interested in a standalone modular but when 2.0 is officially out, I'll definitely be coming over to the main branch and buying a license and I'm sure some third party modules.

How will polyphony work? Will all new modules be required, or can VCV intelligently create duplicate voices behind the scenes for things like oscs, envelopes and filters so it's pretty transparent and easy for the user to go from mono, to polyphonic (or even paraphonic)?

fewnkj4g5jhi09t wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:16 pm Stuff I can't hear matters to me, because processing can turn it into stuff I can hear. I make oscillators with less aliasing than Reaktor's; I'd need a good reason to use Reaktor's instead of mine.

Thanks for the overview.
The latest reaktor core base oscilators sounds fantastic
The primary osc modules do alias , but keep in mind that those are coded back in the day around the year 2000
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

excellent...solid core library and extensive modules by various developers. and most of it is free

Except (and accept ) there is a problem with VCV...
A very big problem
but problem can also be embraced.
This problem... for maybe 10 years or so I have resisted Eurorack... along comes VCV_Rack, after 9 months of virtual wiggling
my resistance was destroyed...
First a Neutron and Beatstep, then an o-coast and now 104 HP and more to come...
(OFC, I love it)
Like getting an elektron digitone, emm_76... where you gonna end up>> :D

Does anyone think Befaco will release something like this for VCV? CV to midi?

http://www.synthanatomy.com/2019/05/bef ... sb-19.html

I don't think it will be needed as the way I understand it VCV ver 1 will include MIDI_OUT as a core module.
Ver 1 is out soon ))

X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Return to “Modular Synthesis”