build a new little synth after a long time

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

10 years ago now since i made my last vst with SE now.
had an idea for a little hardware 303 like synth but i canceled this project (build one with NE555, but it was a noisegenerator, not a perfect synth....) :hihi:
decided to make it with SE because it´s easyer for me.
the GUI looks like a hardware rack synth with LCD-touch panel. 8)
test.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi and welcome back to earth,

I know your synthedit-creations and use them nowadays - Deep-matic for example - it looks a little
bit similar to your new synth....
So Synthedit and 32-bit aren´t dead nowadays and are really serious instruments.....used by real
musicians - not the "kids", that are praying for 64-bit and so on.... - so I´m personally excited ´bout
your new product and hope to see and hear more.....

best regards
A. Kujat aka Kujashi

Schiffbauer wrote: So Synthedit and 32-bit aren´t dead nowadays and are really serious instruments.....used by real
musicians - not the "kids", that are praying for 64-bit and so on....
everybody listen to this guy he knows what he's talking about :lol:

you ever have that feeling when your eyes meet across a crowded room and everyone else just melts away, and there is someone who really understands, a genuine person so rare like an exotic and precious flower, eyes like water in the desert :hihi:

:oops: :scared:
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote: Schiffbauer wrote:
So Synthedit and 32-bit aren´t dead nowadays and are really serious instruments.....used by real
musicians - not the "kids", that are praying for 64-bit and so on....

everybody listen to this guy he knows what he's talking about :lol:

you ever have that feeling when your eyes meet across a crowded room and everyone else just melts away, and there is someone who really understands, a genuine person so rare like an exotic and precious flower, eyes like water in the desert :hihi:
You are the man, Rurik.... :-)

In a world, where traffic lights built in the sidewalk for "smombies", where the music-scene is flooded with all-wise, up-to-date EDM-Kids
and other people, which are missing the forest for the trees, someone has to cast his eyes all about the whole thing.....
not to loose his head.... :hyper:

U remember the old movie "The time machine" with Rod Taylor?! With the "Morlocks" and the "Eloy"?
This gets real....one day....
(not the time-machine, but the "Morlocks" and "Eloy" (the Eloy were the 64-Bit users in the past)) :lol:

First we are getting dominated from the media-industry/large industrial companies -
they will tell us, what to do, what to say, how to live and how to think - no politics....
And some day we are brainless creatures (some of us by now), that are wandering upon this planet
without (own) aim.... and all this only about the 64-Bit-question.... :D

U remember the old movie "The time machine"
i remember this movie.
thanks for your reply on my thread guys. if the synth is finalized i post the downloadlink.
:tu:

Hi Digit-AL,

are there any news about your new synth-creation?

Best regards
Armin aka Kujashi

some little modifications. sounds ok.
build an automatic volume control, don´t know if anybody needs this... but it works (not perfect, but it works). ;)
und grad festgestellt, in cubase läuft es echt bescheiden, in english: woks bad with cubase.
but i don´t give up. :)

Hi Digit-AL,

that´s really good news....ok - the bad of Cubase - but all your other
plugs do they work in my hosts, DAW (Samplitude/VSTHost H.Seib)......

Your old 'WerkV (for which I´ve made a bank too)', 'Digit-AL 2' or 'Deepmatic blue'
are partners in music since the early synthedit time....I´m using them nowadays
from time to time....

So your new synth will be part of it too.....Looking forward to it.... :)

try to make a 64 bit version. ;)
changed the name of the VSTi again.
and discovered the world of microcontrolers. ordered a arduino at amazon (for an other project).
thinking of a simple hardware synth like the patchblocks...
http://patchblocks.com/store/patchblock-neo-edition
oh noooooo. too much...

Hello Mr Digi-Tal,

don´t be lost in the universe of synthesizers and it´s possibilites....me too.

Thinking about the last months to buy a Eurorack-Case with special modules or
a Doepfer-Basic (that´s all a money-killer of course, but surely a new way to expand and explore
new galaxies of synthesizer sounds/-worlds).
Beside my hardware and thousands of software synths, I´m looking for something
interesting new and old good developers of the prime time of synthedit.

About your started new synth-edit project:
(Don´t worry about 64-Bit/for example I´m Mr 32-Bit).
Hope you could solved the problems in cubase at all and are there any news??

the synth is ready but there are some bugs in synhthedit (and the plugin) whitch are not fixed till now.
i dont forget my work, waiting for upadtes.
(und zur zeit viel um die ohren und wenig zeit, leider).

Nach langer Zeit hier das Ergebnis:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxlNN ... WZpd2NXT3c
Ich habe mich entschieden das Teil zu vereinfachen und ihm eine neue grafische Oberfläche gegeben.
Es gibt mittlerweile unzählige virtuelle Synthesizer. Eigentlich braucht es keine neuen mehr.
Und mit so einfachen Teile wie dem hier lockt man bestimmt niemanden mehr. Zu einem aufwendigerem und komplexerem Sythesizer hatte ich keine Lust. Dafür ist er freeware. :wink:
Zur Zeit bastel ich eher an einem selbstgebautem Hardware-Synth... :D
Also dann , viel Spass beim Testen.

Kind regards from Germany :tu:

Translation by Google:
After a long time here the result:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxlNN ... WZpd2NXT3c
I decided to simplify the part and give it a new graphical interface.
There are now countless virtual synthesizers. Actually, it does not need any more.
And with such simple parts as this, one no longer attracts anyone. To a more complex and complex Sythesizer I had no desire. But it´s freeware. :wink:
At the moment, I'm tinkering with a self-made hardware synth... :D
So then, have fun with testing.

Kind regards from Germany :tu:

Hello Digi-Tal,

nice to hear from you after a long time.....

There are no bad sounds nor bad synths - it belongs to the musician, to get the best results
from a synth.

Your synth is now 64-bit. As I said, I´m on 32-bit and that will ever be - so sadly have no
chance to test your new synth..... :(

ciao
Armin aka Kujashi

--------------------

Hallo Digi-Tal,

schön von Dir zu hören nach längerer Zeit...

Es gibt weder schlechte Sounds noch schlechte Synths. Es liegt am Musiker, wie er den/die
Synths einsetzt und dessen Ergebnis.

Dein Synth is nun doch 64-Bit. Wie ich schon sagte, ich habe 32-Bit und das wird auch immer
so bleiben, deshalb leider keine Chance, Deinen neuen Synth zu testen.... :-(

Aber viel Spaß mit Deinem Hardwareprojekt....

LG
Armin aka Kujashi

leider nur 64 bit, ich weiss. es gab probleme beide SE-versionen parallel laufen zu lassen. bin froh das zumindest eine version jetzt funktioniert.
und danke für die antwort, heutzutage in dieser schnelllebigen welt wo es von allem einfach zu viel gibt und man mit solchen projekten schnell wieder weg vom fenster ist weil viele andere es auch versuchen und das zumindest zum teil mit mehr erfolg.

gruß nach bad harzburg ;)

Hi Al,
In FLStudio12.1.3 (64bit) the GUI only appears when you first play the synth.

In 32 versions of FL11.02 and FLStudio12.1.3 the synth loads and plays but loses focus if you adjust any knobs and will not respond until you click on Stop in FLStudio and then click on the gui wrapper.

And I think it is worth mentioning that this is vst3/64bit only and it has to be placed in C:/Program Files/Common Files/VST3.
Last edited by bob bobwood on Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Modular Synthesis”